GDT: 4/16/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I've always thought of him as a future Marleau, though that could be due to his eternal 5 o' clock shadow, small-town western Canadian heritage, and perpetual sad-looking face.

Haha, might have something to do with him being the first person to score 30 goals in the WHL as a rookie since Marleau too. That was brought up quite a bit in his draft year.

He lacks Marleau's speed, for one. I just dont see it.

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
Didn't see the game, glad they lost in regulation. I root for them to win every game but if they're going to lose when playoff hopes are bleak don't get the loser point.

Only thing I've won in a Lightning contest was a signed Bondra Caps jersey after he was traded at the deadline to Ottawa. My dad always buys a ticket from the charity raffles in the 100 section since the cash goes to charity so that's how we ended up with it. It's still in my closet for some reason, I need to sell it on Ebay.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Didn't see the game, glad they lost in regulation. I root for them to win every game but if they're going to lose when playoff hopes are bleak don't get the loser point.

Only thing I've won in a Lightning contest was a signed Bondra Caps jersey after he was traded at the deadline to Ottawa. My dad always buys a ticket from the charity raffles in the 100 section since the cash goes to charity so that's how we ended up with it. It's still in my closet for some reason, I need to sell it on Ebay.

:laugh: why were they auctioning off a Bondra caps jersey at a Lightning game? No wonder why people don't think there are "real hockey fans" in Tampa.

2 Weekes Notice

Apr 10, 2012
Non-traditional Land
Haha, might have something to do with him being the first person to score 30 goals in the WHL as a rookie since Marleau too. That was brought up quite a bit in his draft year.

He lacks Marleau's speed, for one. I just dont see it.

Yeah, pretty much exclusively for the reasons I listed. If he matches Marleau's production, though, I would not complain one bit.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Yeah, pretty much exclusively for the reasons I listed. If he matches Marleau's production, though, I would not complain one bit.

Yeah, would be great.

BTW, you have the best name and avatar combination on this site. :laugh:

"Montreal Typical"

I should chance my name to that.

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
:laugh: why were they auctioning off a Bondra caps jersey at a Lightning game? No wonder why people don't think there are "real hockey fans" in Tampa.

I'm not sure if they still do it but one of the hospitals used to auction off a signed Lightning jersey and a signed away team jersey for each game. Probably just trying to get money from the opposing fans.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Yeah, would be great.

BTW, you have the best name and avatar combination on this site. :laugh:

"Montreal Typical"

I should chance my name to that.

I don't know Crabby, I'm not a big fan of taking chances especially when it comes to being stuck with a name for a year before you can change it again.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
I don't know Crabby, I'm not a big fan of taking chances especially when it comes to being stuck with a name for a year before you can change it again.

Yep. I bet like 99% of people don't even understand mine. Should kept steve wiserman. Then after Stevie made a dumb move, "steve whyzerman"

But then I'd be stuck with that for a year.

I was going to change it to guybouchermerci this summer, (after the video below) but he's gone now. I think it's gonna be CoopThereItIs this summer when I can change it.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Yep. I bet like 99% of people don't even understand mine. Should kept steve wiserman. Then after Stevie made a dumb move, "steve whyzerman"

But then I'd be stuck with that for a year.

I was going to change it to guybouchermerci this summer, but he's gone now. I think it's gonna be CoopThereItIs this summer when I can change it.

The Wyzerhood.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad