GDT: 4/15/16 - 7:00PM EDT - #3 Detroit VS #2 Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
For those of you on facebook, look at the trending topics and click on the Abdelkader attacks a lightning player. Read some of those posts. Detroit fans in the same line saying they don't think what he did was wrong while calling Yzermans organization classless because the PA guy played Broken Wings and Don't Stop Believin the past two nights.

What a double standard. Not to mention several saying Tampa Bay thuggery is what got Blunden hurt, "suck it," etc.

For the love of all things good, come out tomorrow and clip another wing and go up by 3.

This part is truly mind boggling. :shakehead

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
That piece of ****ing **** Abdelkader. Goddamnit I hope we call up Imama for one game next year just so he can pound a smoking, fist shaped hole into his rat ****ing face. That mother****er needs to be dropped. Thank Christ he has the automatic one game suspension. I swear to god if the league overturns the one game suspension...

Abdelkader sure sent a message tonight! He was -3, sucked in every aspect of the game, committed stupid penalty leading to 5 v 3 and capped it off with the most cowardly fight of the year award. What an ass and he hurt his own team much more than Blunden.

Last edited:

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
So do we think they are going to have to start ejecting players to get this series under control? I doubt abdelkader gets a suspension (Even though an Ottawa player got a suspension agianst the Rangers for a similar fight scenario. When a players down you dont keep punching like that.) We all know next game abdelkader is going to start running our guys with no care in the world. Its going to be a bad game 3. I'm worried about Killer or Johnson getting injured.

That mess last night makes hockey look bad as a sport. There's no room for it. If either team starts that **** again, refs should just start throwing players out of the game. They have to show that they have some sort of control on the series.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

o2Dobb5.gif

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
We need a gif of those Drouin facial expressions CBC showed close to the end of the game last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad