GDT: 4/15/16 - 7:00PM EDT - #3 Detroit VS #2 Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
NHL network is showing an old time Habs-Bruins game. Why? There's actual playoff hockey going on right now.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Coops gonna Coop! :sarcasm:

The only thing you can count on Coop to do is surprise you. Just when we're thinking he's absolutely clueless, is grinding our team into hamburger etc etc etc, he unleashes them in full force.

No one was ready for this. Least of all, us fans. (Or maybe the Wings. :p )

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Detroit thought the nightmare ended last year...

TyJo has 6 points in 2 games...

The nightmare continues.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Absolute garbage from the Wings but who cares. Johnson emerged from his cocoon into the post-season butterfly we love. Klutcherov is on fir. Drouin is awesome. Great game.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
That piece of ****ing **** Abdelkader. Goddamnit I hope we call up Imama for one game next year just so he can pound a smoking, fist shaped hole into his rat ****ing face. That mother****er needs to be dropped. Thank Christ he has the automatic one game suspension. I swear to god if the league overturns the one game suspension...

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I am bit conflicted on our 2nd line still though, Drouin and Palat have been good but we haven't seen that much of Fil in the offensive zone, I'm thinking maybe we should play Vladdy on the 2nd line and have Fil center the 3rd, that way maybe we can get the 2nd line fully going as well. Still though I don't hate Fil o the 2nd line just maybe we should try with Vladdy since he has been playing well with Drouin.

Tonight I thought the 1st line was the best and then the 3rd line come in close 2nd, the 2nd line was good but the way the 3rd line played in our zone was amazing and they helped out Bish and our 'd' big time.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Honestly despite some frustrating crap from Abdelkader that was a really entertaining, nasty game. It has sure been awhile since we've built up some true animosity against another team, but this is starting to look like a legitimate rivalry.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Still can't get over how awesome Kuch and Johnson have been. Lock those guys up ASAP and not just because I don't want my purchase of Johnson jersey to go to waste. :laugh:

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Not too happy that all of our scoring so far has come from one line. That Drouin-Flip-Palat line needs to start finding the score sheet or this is gonna be a long series.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Love the way the team played tonight. They were determined to win. They also just look like the better team too. If Detroit didn't get those PPs in the second period it may have gotten out of hand earlier.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Lost in all the Abdelkader drama was the Dekeyser hit on Palat. Any chance we see a hearing on that one? I feel like if we were still in the reg season we would, but i'm not sure about the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad