GDT: 4/14/18 - 3:00PM EDT - #2WC New Jersey VS #1AT Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Come on, we're falling back now, time to get the puck into their zone and creat some chances.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
If they want to lie down and block shots infront of their goalie then make them feel what it's like to do it when we're out there.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We need Kuch to do Kuch things and he's not really doing it.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
1st period is over.
We've played well but not as effective as we should. Point was awesome and so was the whole 2nd line. The 1st line needs to step it up, well, Miller have been great but Kuch and Stammer we need more from.

Reactions: rangerrat

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
1-1 after one.... well, look, I would have liked a 1-0 or 2-0 lead after one as much as the next person, but the Bolts are still playing well, still with the same intensity and execution that got them the Game 1 win, so I am not gonna gripe too much about a tie score.

One really can't expect the Devils to go away quietly...they are gonna make a game of this.
Bolts just need to remind themselves they are the team to beat here, not NJ.

Looking forward to more from the Point-Palat-Johnson line.... and if Stammer and his line can wake up a bit, Bolts should cruise.

Kudos to the defense and Vasilevskiy...overall, they are doing their jobs.

Reactions: LonLon Lei

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Feels like we had a lot of shot attempts. We're not getting anything through. It's a haze of bodies in front of the net right now. Doesn't help that our entire D core loves to shoot wide.

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
Early observations:

I wonder how many more goals and assists Hedman would have every year if he wasn't trying to pick corners all the time? Just put the f**king thing on net!

We know that Stammer isn't 100%, but something isn't right with Kuch either.

Point is good.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
That was a good period overall. The icing screwed everything up and gave New Jersey their goal. The Devils were otherwise scrambling at warp speed almost the entire time. I'll take the tie right now

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Feels like we had a lot of shot attempts. We're not getting anything through. It's a haze of bodies in front of the net right now. Doesn't help that our entire D core loves to shoot wide.

Namely Hedman. Seems like it either goes in or goes wide with him without much in between during some stretches

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Early observations:

I wonder how many more goals and assists Hedman would have every year if he wasn't trying to pick corners all the time? Just put the f**king thing on net!

We know that Stammer isn't 100%, but something isn't right with Kuch either.

Point is good.

Don't forget JT Miller.

Even though his line is being stymied right now, he is very visible (in a good way), and if there is any justice with the hockey gods, he or one of his linemates will be rewarded soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad