GhgdUSe.png

0vOFNBN.png

5GQOKhk.png

00hPLvG.png

JYJtTQT.png

s4Poh0J.png

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Imagine going through it all with a girl. The good days and the bad days, the sick days and the health days, and she just comes out one day and says she a devils fan, they have a good young core and are an up and comer. I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Like what do i even do in an situation liek that? Donate her brain to science? Pack up all my stuff and maybe take some of her good stuff too cause she doesn't know the difference between good stuff and trash anyway, and leave???? What do i do bros? Do i try and make it work?How do i have her near family? Oh yeah mum im coming to turnip dinner tonight.... with a friggen devils fan. My mum will probably tell me im adopted. i can only imagine how awful teh dinner would be. the girl be sitting there trying to hold my hand the whole time meanwhile im there pretending i dont even know her. Like what do i do bros? I've never been so conflicted. on one hand i have invested two solid months with this girl (just weekends tho, and most friday nights i play xbox with friends, and maybe saturdays ill hang wit her if the boys dont wanna do anything fun) and on the other hand she said with her mouth that she was a devils fan. the same mouth, mind you, she told me loved me with. oh heavens what has become of me. all worked up over an devils fan? I have become an butt of joke. More of a joke then the devils winning at 3pm eastern hoping for a good game today GO BOLTS! Johnny with another goal to keep it rolling!

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Imagine going through it all with a girl. The good days and the bad days, the sick days and the health days, and she just comes out one day and says she a devils fan, they have a good young core and are an up and comer. I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Like what do i even do in an situation liek that? Donate her brain to science? Pack up all my stuff and maybe take some of her good stuff too cause she doesn't know the difference between good stuff and trash anyway, and leave???? What do i do bros? Do i try and make it work?How do i have her near family? Oh yeah mum im coming to turnip dinner tonight.... with a friggen devils fan. My mum will probably tell me im adopted. i can only imagine how awful teh dinner would be. the girl be sitting there trying to hold my hand the whole time meanwhile im there pretending i dont even know her. Like what do i do bros? I've never been so conflicted. on one hand i have invested two solid months with this girl (just weekends tho, and most friday nights i play xbox with friends, and maybe saturdays ill hang wit her if the boys dont wanna do anything fun) and on the other hand she said with her mouth that she was a devils fan. the same mouth, mind you, she told me loved me with. oh heavens what has become of me. all worked up over an devils fan? I have become an butt of joke. More of a joke then the devils winning at 3pm eastern hoping for a good game today GO BOLTS! Johnny with another goal to keep it rolling!
Seinfeld knew

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
This game is huge for both teams.

Devils Win this game,
and it's advantage New Jersey in the series.

Devils Lose this game, and it's should I take a 3 hybrid or a 4 iron for this shot?

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
So a 10 PM start for me with nothing else but hockey in my plans. The only question is whether I should drink beer or something stronger.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

you're screwed mate

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
If you haven't already please go post this to the main boards' GDT.

Also maybe the Devils'.

ElectricDreamMachine

Nov 5, 2013
So a 10 PM start for me with nothing else but hockey in my plans. The only question is whether I should drink beer or something stronger.
Definitetly pre-game with just beer. In the third if the game starts to look over you can start to really go into hard liquor but trust me you don’t want to be hammered if there is chance of OT. Go Bolts!

Reactions: JoVel

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
You tell that monster that Saturdays are for the boys and that she has minutes to make up for this atrocity by buying a small cat or else you leave her, a day to renounce her love for the Devils and a week to buy a Lightning jersey or else the cat gets it and is turned into Cat Bowser.

If you can somehow get her to make you a delicious meal first before unleashing this plan I'd say it's a bonus

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Just took a look at the game one Box. Almost 18 minutes for Coburn and he played really well I thought. Actually had slightly more ice time than Girardi. Given his ability to play both sides, he could be a real asset in this playoff run if he keeps playing at this level.

If the Lightning stay healthy I really don’t see an 11/7 lineup forthcoming given the play of the bottom 6.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Let's GO BOLTS!! 2-1 Today. Vasy steals us a game. We grind it out. Stammer and Kuchy both score. Lot more defense on both sides and checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad