GDT: 4/13 BOSTON BRUINS @ Carolina Hurricanes -Playoff Berth Edition 7PM NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerguard18

Jun 24, 2012
I think soupy and jagr have been good together. though without marchand its loses some of its luster.
everyone *****ed when jagr was playing with campbell and pialle yet look at the point production

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Let's see ...CS on his way...Jagr here...Bergy back soon...Marchy back soon...

This could get interesting.

PietB

Random User
Apr 29, 2011
Denmany and Germark
I can't hear the sound of how awesome this GDT is, because I'm laughin so hard. :laugh: Great job, even though there's a certain lack of food... French Fries and Soup.

GodTukka*

Yeah, no rush. Much more important to get Bergeron healthy than to win the division. Home ice in the playoffs hasn't been much of an advantage recently in the NHL.

Exactly. as already said: baby steps (god knows we don't want Savard 2.0)

And why in the hell isn't Jags on the top line with Krejci? Horton is ass and will likely continue to be so for the near future

GodTukka*

"Because I can. Because I'm the coach."

Pretty much.

Like Lucic/Campbell/Jagr....that has to be the slowest line ever >:(

No offense to Jagr but he's slow (which is fine, being 40 and all) so why not put him with a guy who can take advantage of Jagr's offensive IQ and can get him in on the play like Krejci and not a grinder like Campbell?

Sometimes i want to bang Claude's head against the wall. (I still like him as a coach just some of his decisions are...."wat" inducing)

Soderberg

Mar 29, 2011
The fact the lines are the same from last game makes me think Claude is actually trying to torture us. What does Seguin have to do to move up? When will Lucic finally be moved down? I don't get why Lucic/Horton get coddled.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
only 46 posts in a game day thread under 2 hours before a game. What are we? Bluejackets fans? :laugh:

Actually, imo a GDT shouldn't get filled during the game. (Yes, I read your post, no worries ^^)
Because ... you should watch the game and focus on it, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad