GDT: 4/13 BOSTON BRUINS @ Carolina Hurricanes -Playoff Berth Edition 7PM NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElkabombKid9

May 18, 2007
Boston
does Chiarelli communicate with Julien. I mean is he ok with this too? I'm pretty sure he didn't get Jagr to play with Campbell...I just don't get it anymore over and over and over again

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
rask needs to be better. D needs to be better

Hes been good all year. Some games he'll give up one he should have but he still gives us a chance to win. This team especially the D and the Forwards need to step up. The lines Clode has out there are a joke. Not enough urgency. Ever.

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Absolutely dreadful game. Bar Jagr, they should all be ashamed of themselves. Including Julien. Disgusting effort.

Marchy63

Sep 16, 2006
Oshawa
I think Boston is doing everything they can to play the Maple Leafs in the first round. Toronto seems to be a lock to finish at least 5th and who knows who will finish in 7th. Maybe they would rather know who their opponent will be before the playoffs start. That and they have performed pretty well against Toronto.

Bizarro Bandwagoner

Jan 30, 2010
Maine
Justin ****ing Peters just kept you from taking over the division lead.

Give everyone except Jagr a bus ticket back to Boston. They don't deserve a comfy flight.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Only Claude would send Campbell out as the extra skater

Seguin Krejci Jagr then who Certanly not Lucic or Horton you want Pevs out there he got a shot on goal tonight thats very impressive for him Campbel is our 4th best forward right now with Bergy and Marchy out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad