Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Vladdy hat trick! Oh wait...

tyjo and clutch on morning skate with 12 others maybe cooper is hiding line up maybe he has some brains in fact

im not putting it past him to sit vladdy but im wondering what is in his head

he talked to detroit media saying tyjo is game time decision and hopes he will play

well to me if hes out you got to play vladdy so that means he might have rolled lines to trick blaishell yesterday

yep probably too much credit but right now id not be surprised if vladdy plays or doesnt play lol

only thing would surprise me is if tyler johnson doesnt play hahaa

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I really, really want to walk away from this game happy. It's weird how it used to be about wanting to win. Now I just want to feel like I actually enjoy watching the team I cheer for. Just give me hope.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
tyjo and clutch on morning skate with 12 others maybe cooper is hiding line up maybe he has some brains in fact

im not putting it past him to sit vladdy but im wondering what is in his head

he talked to detroit media saying tyjo is game time decision and hopes he will play

well to me if hes out you got to play vladdy so that means he might have rolled lines to trick blaishell yesterday

yep probably too much credit but right now id not be surprised if vladdy plays or doesnt play lol

only thing would surprise me is if tyler johnson doesnt play hahaa

Johnson is playing... In Howard's hotel closet this morning...

Yes, I suck at photoshop, sorry

JS91

May 14, 2014
Can't wait for the game. Had a few weeks off from hockey due to just not having a lot of time and the team didn't exactly give me a reason to make it a priority. That's why I'm now even more hyped for the playoffs. I really hope Drouin has breakout playoffs because that's exactly what this team needs to do well. Expecting them to do everything in their power to stop Kucherov and his line which is why Drouin will likely have a good opportunity to show what he can do.

Hoping for an entertaining game and hopefully a win.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Looks like Vladdy is in tonight, Condra scratched, skating with Boyle and Blunden, LOL!! Would it kill you Cooper to switch Vladdy and Paquette?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Vladdy in but having him on a line with Boyle and Blunden is a bit odd, if it was me I would have put him as a center on the 3rd line with Callahan and Brown and have Paquette on the 4th line, like this:

Brown – Vladdy – Cally
Paquette – Boyle - Blunden

EDIT: *lol* D2B, great minds think alike, sadly Cooper can't see it as well.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Vladdy in but having him on a line with Boyle and Blunden is a bit odd, if it was me I would have put him as a center on the 3rd line with Callahan and Brown and have Paquette on the 4th line, like this:

Brown – Vladdy – Cally
Paquette – Boyle - Blunden

EDIT: *lol* D2B, great minds think alike, sadly Cooper can't see it as well.

LOL, Well it is common sense, but Coop wants his shutdown line and I hate Paquette with Callahan they have no chemistry. Vladdy and Cally have played before and shown chemistry in the little they played, and Vladdy is a two-way forward who can take on defensive responsibilities, and at least gives us a 3rd scoring line with this. But what do i know.

Also, you are separating our two most physical players and going against a more physical team, it is wiser not to put all your eggs in one basket. Which is why TKO is also separated.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The Cooper curveball.

Comes to his senses at the last second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad