PvUZikQ.png

HfymUll.png

FYGrKYQ.png

8MtIBZR.png

9M8naQp.png

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Let's GOOOOO

On paper we should win this easily! In actuality, I think we have a very difficult time scoring.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I expect us to set of the Tesla Coils a half dozen times tonight minimum with our roster.

This will be an easy cake walk.

Awesome GDT Days. Looks fantastic.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I wasn't feeling that excited just a couple of days ago but I'm definitely getting the vibes now. Can't wait to get underway! Real hockey starts now.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I expect us to set of the Tesla Coils a half dozen times tonight minimum with our roster.

This will be an easy cake walk.

Awesome GDT Days. Looks fantastic.

Dude. That video was amazing.

I still have little faith in this team, but there is always a chance. Need Hedman, Palat and Kucherov to carry it while Bishop plays lights out.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Amazing GDT TheDaysOf 04

Now abput the game and series I still have no idea how it will go since well, you never know which Tampa team that will show up. The team will need to work hard and work together if they want to get anywhere.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
Hey guys (habs fan coming in peace, not that we're any bit threatening right now haha)

I'm down in Orlando bringing my father in law to his first game, wondering where is a good place to grab a bite before the game near the stadium!?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hey guys (habs fan coming in peace, not that we're any bit threatening right now haha)

I'm down in Orlando bringing my father in law to his first game, wondering where is a good place to grab a bite before the game near the stadium!?

I would take the trolley to Ybor city and if you like really good bar food and beers go to Tampa bay Brewing company but there are a lot of restaurants in that area as well. Right by the stadium there is not too much unless you like hooters. Lol I should re-word that.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com

https://www.zomato.com/tampa-bay/channelside-restaurants

i like thai thani and fusion at flambe

used to go to hideway but think they relocated out of channelside to clearwater is what i heard the were hooked up with irish pub maloneys or something couple years ago

can go to hooters too if want mexican have heard hablo taco is good but ive never went there

im mostly a salad or sushi or wing type person if going to dinner myself not big on other cuisine rather make my own of other types of food lol

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Must win game. Statement game. Injuries don't matter. Otherwise doubt creeps in.

ganiseri

Feb 3, 2014
Holy **** im hyped... im on vacation from army and its playoff time!

YEAH!! LETS GO BOLTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad