GDT: #4| 10/19/16 | Red Wings @ Rangers | 8:00 PM ET | NBCSN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
the rags are a team that has been ****** possession-wise ever since vigneauelt came in, this is an opportunity for us to look better than usual on national TV

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
Interested to see what Howard looks like, hoping he has a great year.
Let's Go Wings!

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Time for Howard to have a great game in a loss, we will argue about his worth, then three starts later completely falls on his face like normal.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Worst possible start for Jimmy, can't take a confidence blow like that, he had no chance.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
great drive in by Larkin

clearing the crease is going to be huge this game. Rangers been just throwing it there every chance they get

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
We gave up the first goal but I think we've controlled most of the play. I like it.

Marchy almost gets stripped but keeps it and makes the best play with it. Could have panicked and dumped or shoveled it to Z on the blue line with no speed. Instead hits Tatar gaining the zone with speed who gets a good shot off.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
We gave up the first goal but I think we've controlled most of the play. I like it.

Marchy almost gets stripped but keeps it and makes the best play with it. Could have panicked and dumped or shoveled it to Z on the blue line with no speed. Instead hits Tatar gaining the zone with speed who gets a good shot off.

I would rather be up 1-0 while being outplayed than be down 1-0 while outplaying the opposition. You win hockey games by scoring more goals than the other team.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I would rather be up 1-0 while being outplayed than be down 1-0 while outplaying the opposition. You win hockey games by scoring more goals than the other team.

I prefer the opposite.

It's a long season. Things even out over 82 games. If this level of play is consistent throughout the season we'll win more than we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad