GDT: #4| 10/19/16 | Red Wings @ Rangers | 8:00 PM ET | NBCSN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
This game is pointless to watch. Howard hasn't won a game since the Reagan Administration. He played like as if he was an ECHL goalie against pros all preseason to top it off.

borisbadenough

Mar 25, 2013
Just coming in to say that these are our starting D pairings tonight:

McDonagh-Holden
Staal-Klein
Skjei-Clendening

Per AV like...10 seconds ago.

Will be interesting to see which line/lines the Rangers roll out the McDonagh pair against

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
This game is pointless to watch. Howard hasn't won a game since the Reagan Administration. He played like as if he was an ECHL goalie against pros all preseason to top it off.

He has incredible stats against the Rags though. Sad he gets no goal support.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004

Yes, you have to go all the way back to the end of last season when he got a shutout against the Flyers on April 6th.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Taking Howard in my daily cuz he should probably hover around 1% drafted.

I think the Rags take this one, the team looks different in front of Jimmy. That being said LGRW 10-0

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Going down 1-3 would be bad obviously and I would love to get a win against the Rags.

Hopefully Helmer's line goes ham.

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida

You're kidding right, Howard usually plays his best games against the Rangers. Not saying that we will win. But with enough goal support any thing can happen.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
You're kidding right, Howard usually plays his best games against the Rangers. Not saying that we will win. But with enough goal support any thing can happen.

That stat line they posted during the Sens game made me feel bad for Jimbo Slice -
1-3-1 1.69 GAA .949 S% at MSG

CanadaIsIrrelevant

Mar 20, 2011
Apparently we're rivals now? :laugh: :box:

Probably waiting till game-time to open it. Edit: Yep it's open now.

Spoke with a mod and he said there are some weird rules on the main board about who is allowed to post etc. But my last GDT didn't get locked, it got stickied immediately.

Mount Suribachi

Nov 15, 2013
England
That stat line they posted during the Sens game made me feel bad for Jimbo Slice -
1-3-1 1.69 GAA .949 S% at MSG

Haha, that's insane. Poor Jimmy. I remember one of those games we got outshot like 50-20, and lost 1-0 on a cross ice pass that deflected in off a skate

One Blurred Eye

Prefer the future.
Sep 27, 2014
At MSG, on NBC, following a strong performance that offered a glimmer of hope seems like a recipe for an ugly loss tonight. But I feel like Larkin will get it going and maybe Nyquist, Tatar or Gator tally one or two, get us at least a point, maybe even a surprise shootout win as Howard's shootout fortunes go through a polar inversion.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Howard's first game of the year. What better way than to start at MSG. He only has 1 win there but his numbers are good. Hope he's good tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad