GDT: #4| 10/19/16 | Red Wings @ Rangers | 8:00 PM ET | NBCSN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
2 seconds more on the period and AA would have been 1 on 1 with Lundqvist - first time he's found a seam for his speed.

Overall Rags still on top, but the wings looking dangerous whenever they get possession in the o-zone....

the problem is getting the puck up o zone though.

dump in, forecheck both giving Wings more trouble than it should

When puck is dumped in Wings D execute slow, letting their forecheck get on our D. Must know what to do before they get to the puck and just execute right away. Communication is key there.

Also during breakout, we have bit more trouble because neutral zone is jammed and D can't find target which allows rangers forechecker get to them. I've always wanted our D to skate out if there's no option present in first second and just dump at red line while our forwards all enter the zone at the same time

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Howard has like a career .949 sv against rangers

1.64 GAA or something.

It's ridiculous. If we lose this game it's not on Jimmy it's on the rest of the team. Jimmy's done everything but score.

Amrcn Ftbll

Quincey 4 prez 2k16
Jan 22, 2014
ypsi
I think the term you used was "weak goaltending" after the Florida game

If by this year you mean the 2 periods so far, but he was god awful against terrible players in the preseason. I didn't even talk **** about Jimmy, I'm just pointing out that he will most likely fall back onto his inconsistent ways from the past season and a half. We've seen Jimmy do this before, and we've seen him regress shortly after.

proceeded by "weak offense weak defense" and followed directly by "weak everything" but you knew your point wouldn't stand if you included those, huh buddy?

lmfao the preseason literally doesn't matter for anything at all but obviously you're not big on context judging by that first part

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I hope for everyone's sake that Jimmy doesn't give up a softie after all his brilliance tonight.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
proceeded by "weak offense weak defense" and followed directly by "weak everything" but you knew your point wouldn't stand if you included those, huh buddy?

lmfao the preseason literally doesn't matter for anything at all but obviously you're not big on context judging by that first part

To be fair, I called you out that night too, because the goaltending wasn't weak. It wasn't weak against Tampa either. Mrazek gives us a better chance to win night in and night out, 2 periods against a team he seems to excel against doesn't change that. Playing like **** counts.

Dreeeeeeew!!!!!1!1!1

Amrcn Ftbll

Quincey 4 prez 2k16
Jan 22, 2014
ypsi
To be fair, I called you out that night too, because the goaltending wasn't weak. It wasn't weak against Tampa either. Mrazek gives us a better chance to win night in and night out, 2 periods against a team he seems to excel against doesn't change that. Playing like ****

sure. mrazek didn't let in ANY weak ones :rolleyes:
id bet money if the goaltending was exactly the same but jimmy was in net you wouldn't feel the same way.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
sure. mrazek didn't let in ANY weak ones :rolleyes:
id bet money if the goaltending was exactly the same but jimmy was in net you wouldn't feel the same way.

Lol I'm not a Jimmy hater, your pushing this whole argument so I'm done. I didn't even talk ****, I made a tongue in cheek comment and you blew it out of proportion.

Cheers, you have the luxury of not having to converse with me ever again.

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
I actually prefer to watch the game on mute and listen to Paul Woods and Ken Kal then listen to these jabronis

EDIT: changed than to then...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad