GDT: #4| 10/19/16 | Red Wings @ Rangers | 8:00 PM ET | NBCSN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Wow, good play from Larkin to Z to Tats to Z to DK.

But what a cluster**** of a game so far...

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Congrats to the win. We can't score to save our lives hahaha....

We outshot the Blues 15-0 in the 3rd and still lost by 1 goal.

/ rangers fan.

No worries, still time for some more odd man rushes while being on the PP. Don't u trust in our defense to let Jimmy down? :sarcasm:

Amrcn Ftbll

Quincey 4 prez 2k16
Jan 22, 2014
ypsi
According to you he was terrible in those games, but he wasn't. He made plenty of incredible saves.

really? according to me? ill wait for you to find the posts where i said that. all i said was it's a bit silly for you to talk **** about jimmy when he's been doing better so far this season.

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
2 seconds more on the period and AA would have been 1 on 1 with Lundqvist - first time he's found a seam for his speed.

Overall Rags still on top, but the wings looking dangerous whenever they get possession in the o-zone....

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
God, PLEASE let Howard keep this up. If he can string together just a handful of games like this, a desperate team like LA might bite on him for a cheap price if we retain a bit.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
really? according to me? ill wait for you to find the posts where i said that. all i said was it's a bit silly for you to talk **** about jimmy when he's been doing better so far this season.

I think the term you used was "weak goaltending" after the Florida game

If by this year you mean the 2 periods so far, but he was god awful against terrible players in the preseason. I didn't even talk **** about Jimmy, I'm just pointing out that he will most likely fall back onto his inconsistent ways from the past season and a half. We've seen Jimmy do this before, and we've seen him regress shortly after.

You Jimmy's brother or something?

Jimmy had a pretty solid period tbh, the goal and redirection off the post were just great plays that were pretty much unsavable. He was in good position for the post shot. Looked a lil shaky at times though. Got lucky on the vesey rebound and I'd say his only gaffe was the Hayes choke. Hopefully he can settle in after that period.

That **** talk doe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad