GDT: #4 – Sabres at Hurricanes – Tue Oct 14, 7:30PM ET – NBCSN – WGR

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Even I, who think as little of this roster as anyone can, didn't think they could blow this lead against what's left of the Carolina roster.

They're going to get some of their best players back.

This is all we got.

My Lord.
Eh. They likely wont get J Staal back for a while. E Staal doesn't show up until February anyways. Skinner will get re-injured.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
Mitchell
Meszaros
Benoit
Strachan
McCormick

List of guys that I'd be totally fine to never see in blue and gold again.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Except that Grigorenko was clearly better in training camp and preseason.

Agreed. I think they just wanted a chance to see what Reinhart could do in the bigs. I think they told Grigs if Reinhart was not impressive in his first few games he would be going back to juniors and Grigs would be coming up to the big club.

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
Except that Grigorenko was clearly better in training camp and preseason.

Larsson could have easily made the team if he didn't get hurt. And how does that negate the fact that he's outplaying Grigs now and all of last season. And it's not like I really care that much which one gets called up. But Larsson should definitely be considered.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
With all that talk, I think it's fair for either Larsson or Grigs to come up. Both should come, or come soon. Don't think it'd make us a better team yet, but they need to get in and play.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Grigorenko was better against NHL players, and it's not like he's played poorly down in Roch. He's dominated the play.

So two games isn't enough...except when it's two games of "domination" in the AHL? One point and a -3 is domination now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad