GDT: #4 – Sabres at Hurricanes – Tue Oct 14, 7:30PM ET – NBCSN – WGR

RobertR

Jul 5, 2012
Some people seem to think he has a 3rd line center ceiling...

What worries me, It might be that Teddy thinks that way too. Or is it just my Latvian bias, to think he needs to be treated like first line center in this team?

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
I love Girgs and have done so almost from the very beginning.

He improves all the time and he is a gamer. The mediocrity around him on this team makes him shine like a light in the darkness.

Where his ultimate potential lies we will find out. Keep this dude around.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
I'm so sick of our PP units already. We don't need to just throw the top line out there as a forward unit.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013
I'm so sick of our PP units already. We don't need to just throw the top line out there as a forward unit.

I beg to agree with you.

My refrain so far this season has been to the effect of why-oh-why can't Nolan re-discover what at least worked last year?

He's got the reigning pp point leader (Hodgson) on the 2nd unit in favour of Benoit manning the point? The fix is easy enough - move Hodgson to the 1st unit, Stafford manning the point, Benoit to the bench.

Then not only will Hodgson/Ennis/Moulson be reunited up front on the 1st unit, but there'll be an opening on the 2nd unit for guys who have earned a solid sniff (Girgensens anyone?) without having to accept that Gionta is likely past his pp expiry date.

jamers

bleep bop bloop
Sep 17, 2011
Equally frustrating is watching Reinhart get Grigorenko'd by Nolan. No PP or PK time is mind boggling. The PP hasn't done squat and you have such a creative player sitting on the bench is ludicrous.

Gotta earn the right to take the ice with elite talent like Drew Stafford on a PP! :sarcasm:

(Nothing against Stafford.)

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
BUFvsCAR-Infograph.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad