Value of: 3rd line center to Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RantanenRavin

Jun 24, 2017
I mean, I think that's self-evident.

That is literally the attitude of countless Leafs posts on this board. You couldn't have worded it better.

I think you guys are missing my point. I made a tongue in cheek joke about Toronto's incredible center depth, and the dude replied to me saying that I had a case of persecution complex, which is when I posted the definition of the phrase. I in no way feel irrationally like I am the object of collective hostility or ill-treatment. I think the phrase he was referring to is a superiority complex, which I full out admit to. I think after toiling as a leaf fan for the last 30+ years, I have earned the right to be cocky about my team ...

flyersfan018

Mar 2, 2011
NJ
I think you guys are missing my point. I made a tongue in cheek joke about Toronto's incredible center depth, and the dude replied to me saying that I had a case of persecution complex, which is when I posted the definition of the phrase. I in no way feel irrationally like I am the object of collective hostility or ill-treatment. I think the phrase he was referring to is a superiority complex, which I full out admit to. I think after toiling as a leaf fan for the last 30+ years, I have earned the right to be cocky about my team ...

Cocky about what? You haven’t won anything yet.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
Regardless of the value proposition (which I don't think is good for the Flyers), I can't see the Flyers moving a defensive prospect until we have sorted out our own backend and have built a solid defense. We're not there yet and we're not trading away part of the potential solution before we get there.
The Flyers don't need to add a 3C, there are lots of internal options that don't require dealing a potential cornerstone Dman like Sanheim.

Reactions: pit

RantanenRavin

Jun 24, 2017
Cocky about what? You haven’t won anything yet.

The depth that the team has. I never insinuated that they have won anything. Just the fact that there is finally something to be a bit cocky about.

Seriously, do people even think before they speak? Try to respond without putting words in the other guys mouth if you want to have a half intelligent conversation about hockey

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I may not like the smuggness of a lot of Leaf fans (not all) with JT signing, but I would be the exact same way.

agent082

Feb 11, 2012
Don't be a fool. You know Lehtera is going to be 3C all season.

gw-AnbnQfYDwRfU4FBQxEua.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad