Value of: 3rd line center to Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RantanenRavin

Jun 24, 2017
Its not the jokes that are running rampant - its the leafs fans on this site pretending like everyone thinks their players arent worth anything. Perhaps they could use a bit of your advice, but sadly its wasted on me.
- its the leafs fans on this site pretending like everyone thinks their players arent worth anything.

And that takes the cake for the best unrelated comment award, have no idea what that has to do with any part of what we've been talking about, hell, I don't even know what it means. Every time I read it it makes less and less sense, lol

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
And that takes the cake for the best unrelated comment award, have no idea what that has to do with any part of what we've been talking about, hell, I don't even know what it means. Every time I read it it makes less and less sense, lol

How about something based around Kadri ?....... Oh no wait, he's only a 3rd line center if he's in Toronto, my bad

Maybe you need glasses then.

enviSAGE

waitin on the good times
Aug 10, 2011
Rask could be available if Carolina makes dominoes fall in a Skinner/Faulk trade.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
I would do that as a Flyers fan.

That allows Frost to go back to Jr for another year. Then the following year, Danault could move to wing. And if the kids "push" him down the lineup, you can always trade him to re-coup picks.

That is terrible for the Habs so I would hope you would take it. Plekanec is probably available at the TDL.

Flukeshot

Briere Activate!
Sponsor
Feb 19, 2004
Brampton, Ont
50% retained is what? $2.1875 million per for two more years? I would be cool with that, depending on the defensive prospect.

I would love that. A 3c thats closer to a 2b would be perfect. Best to get someone you know will get the job done than see if they can do it.

2nd and Morin or Friedman. Gonna have to move a D prospect eventually.

RantanenRavin

Jun 24, 2017
Toronto Persecution Complex. Case #3,122
per·se·cu·tion com·plex
noun
"an irrational and obsessive feeling or fear that one is the object of collective hostility or ill-treatment on the part of others."

Now tell me how your catch phrase makes any sense in this context.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
per·se·cu·tion com·plex
noun
"an irrational and obsessive feeling or fear that one is the object of collective hostility or ill-treatment on the part of others."

Now tell me how your catch phrase makes any sense in this context.

That is literally the attitude of countless Leafs posts on this board. You couldn't have worded it better.

north49er

Dec 20, 2017
And then what will the Jets do for centers. They need more of them not less.
Apparently they have two on the way up; Appleton and Roslovic. Along with Copp and Lowry they have plenty. Brian Little is a very expensive 3C who couldn't keep up with Ehlers and Laine as a 2C.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Roslovic for Sanheim

Regardless of the value proposition (which I don't think is good for the Flyers), I can't see the Flyers moving a defensive prospect until we have sorted out our own backend and have built a solid defense. We're not there yet and we're not trading away part of the potential solution before we get there.

Reactions: BernieParent
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad