GDT: #39|Canadiens vs. Penguins|7PM|CEC|TVA,CITY,ROOT|WINGERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ally22

Jul 3, 2013
What a disaster this game turned out to be. And Geno and Sid were flying at the start too :(

edit: lol Waffle beat me to it xD

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Of course it is, but we're allowed to be upset with his play.

Again, I never said he's not trying.

Were we not allowed to complain about Dupuis being in the top-6? Dupuis wasn't good enough to play there, and he was being forced there by Bylsma.

dupuis is 35. this is good experience for rust. he looked much slower mentally the first time he was pushed to the top six than he does now. that's big for a prospect. take that for what it is, don't crucify the guy because he isn't ready

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
The Kings scored 3 goals in 87 seconds today, on Rinne to boot. Maybe we can, too?

Fordy

May 28, 2008
steigy describing practicing as though it's something only therrien does

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Bah! It was a one goal game after the first where we got jobbed some. We got embarrassed in the last two, and the Habs won this one fair and square.

We just weren't good enough. Ref excuses are lame after such a game.

I hate posts like this (and I love you).

Getting **** on for 2 periods by the officials (again, the calls were valid, the non-calls were not) wears a team out physically and mentally. It's too much to ask a team to overcome both a top team and the refs.

And look, Kunitz blatantly tripped and no call

Fordy

May 28, 2008
90% of the time sutter carries the puck it ends up in the D's shin pad or the goalie's chest. whether he gets it in his own zone or the blueline, no matter who else is around or what is going on

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
Bah! It was a one goal game after the first where we got jobbed some. We got embarrassed in the last two, and the Habs won this one fair and square.

We just weren't good enough. Ref excuses are lame after such a game.

I would agree if it wasn't such a common occurrence ever since we were at 40%. That makes it significantly less tolerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad