GDT: #39|Canadiens vs. Penguins|7PM|CEC|TVA,CITY,ROOT|WINGERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguins2946*

yes, it's very okay. if he hasn't improved in 3 years then you can complain. jesus christ this is like trashing kapanen for not making the team this year

Except it's literally nothing like that. Your logic is absolutely terrible here. His potential is completely irrelevant, he's doing jack **** in the NHL right now. He shouldn't be in the top-6. I don't care if he has the potential to be in the top-6 in 3 years, he shouldn't be there right now.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
When you are playing with Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin, that's your job.

when you make 5 mill and play next to crosby and malkin it's your job. when you just turned pro and are put next to them, you are ****ed and your only job is to do your best. which i think he is

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
The Habs are snuffing everything out.
Pens are too stretch pass'y this game.
2 D back looking to pass with everyone covered.
Will be a good learning tool atleast on video.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Except it's literally nothing like that. Your logic is absolutely terrible here. His potential is completely irrelevant, he's doing jack **** in the NHL right now. He shouldn't be in the top-6. I don't care if he has the potential to be in the top-6 in 3 years, he shouldn't be there right now.

lol did i say he should be? pretty sure i'm saying the opposite

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
when you make 5 mill and play next to crosby and malkin it's your job. when you just turned pro and are put next to them, you are ****ed and your only job is to do your best. which i think he is

I don't have anything against the kid. It's not his fault that he's put in a position he shouldn't be in. But some of the shots he's missed simply shouldn't be regardless of your level.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
I don't have anything against the kid. It's not his fault that he's put in a position he shouldn't be in. But some of the shots he's missed simply shouldn't be regardless of your level.

i count two plays where he had a quality opportunity to score, he hit the post on one. not the end of the world

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
Surprised they didn't call a delay of game there on Flower for holding onto that puck...

penguins2946*

lol did i say he should be? pretty sure i'm saying the opposite

You're basically excusing Rust for playing like crap because MJ is putting Rust in a position where he shouldn't be playing. He has screwed up numerous chances to score with Malkin. I don't care how old he is or what his contract is, he needs to be able to score if he's playing in the top-6.

Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
You're basically excusing Rust for playing like crap because MJ is putting Rust in a position where he shouldn't be playing. He has screwed up numerous chances to score with Malkin. I don't care how old he is or what his contract is, he needs to be able to score if he's playing in the top-6.

Then it sounds like it's more Johnston's fault than Rust's.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Habs are too good tonight. Too organised, keeping things simple. We'll have to get lucky to score.

Fordy

May 28, 2008

you're right, how dare he. he clearly isn't trying. you're blaming the wrong person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad