GDT: #38|Pens vs. Bruins|Sat, April 3-2021|1:00PM EST|TDG|Cereal Killer...Green Jello Sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
To me... it's house money. I think because of our success, the players can get a tad healthier and that's a good thing. Most players don't wait to be 100% on the way back. They are coming back soon and that is a good thing.

This is house money today. Find a way to get to OT or better, and huge success. HUGE success.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
@Ugene Malkin
great gdt mate...

It's getting to the point where I dont even have to look at who posts the gdt and I'd recognize a eugene.

---------------------------------

WHO SHOULD I BET ON TODAY@?@?@?@
Would it be foolish to bet on the penguins or foolish to bet against them!?!?! Im perplexed.

If this were Roulette - i'd tell you to keep betting the hot hand.

If it's an emotional hedge - bet the Bs and win/win if you lose.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This is an amazing stat....

Even when he isn't engaged and playing well, he produces. That's literally his job - to produce. He just does it. I love it. I don't think he's playing great this year away from the puck, but damn is he producing.

Reactions: Andy99

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
There is no BARELY winning the Cup. You do it or don't.

And Kris Letang has been our #1 dman by a country mile this year. Marino started slow but he's been our 2nd best Dman. Dumo is coming on strong after a poor start/injury as well.

Was taking a look at ice time the past few games. Appears Sully is riding the top pair pretty hard and evenly splitting what’s left to the other 4 D.

Would like to see if Marino can start taking on more minutes.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Was taking a look at ice time the past few games. Appears Sully is riding the top pair pretty hard and evenly splitting what’s left to the other 4 D.

Would like to see if Marino can start taking on more minutes.

He's progressing like a young dman. Never a great thing to force them top minutes. Let them gain confidence. Letang/Eaton was f***ing awesome and then Letang took off with confidence.

Reactions: KIRK

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think CDS is going to have to weather an early storm. Boston will have an urgency and the Pens are riding high. Weather the storms and convert on Halak.

Reactions: Andy99

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
He's progressing like a young dman. Never a great thing to force them top minutes. Let them gain confidence. Letang/Eaton was f***ing awesome and then Letang took off with confidence.

Was thinking more don’t play Letang half the game when he’s in his mid thirties.

Reactions: ColePens

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
The two real life bets I ever made were when I was in Vegas. I bet on the Knights to win by more than 2 goals for the game I went to and I think I bet on the Sharks (Dallas?) to win that night. Won both and saved that money.

Reactions: Kristopher Letang

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
To me... it's house money. I think because of our success, the players can get a tad healthier and that's a good thing. Most players don't wait to be 100% on the way back. They are coming back soon and that is a good thing.

This is house money today. Find a way to get to OT or better, and huge success. HUGE success.

I need them to win today. Prove they can go 3-3 against Boston.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Did I just hear that right? Pens are 64-2 when Dumoulin is in the lineup?

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I need them to win today. Prove they can go 3-3 against Boston.

I haven't looked at these dumbass tiebreakers yet, but I will laugh my ass off if season series isn't the #1 breaker if tied in pts. That is beyond f***ing stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad