GDT: #38 | Penguins vs Blues | Sat Dec29@8pmEST | FS-MW, ATTSN-PT

What would you order at a St Louis BBQ joint?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Was hoping it would click with Geno-Horny, because it would solve a big problem for JR. I saw some promise, but as Geno has picked it up the last 4-5 games, I figured that I'd see more clicking with Simon over time, not less. I think JR is going to have to go outside the organization to address L2 LW for Geno-Horny. And, no, it's not Pearson. Not with Horny on that RW. You need Hags with a little touch. Likely in the rental market.
I'd stick with Simon but got another guy , did you just see, i think Geno was gonna swing the stick on Horny

Reactions: Andy99 and KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I'd stick with Simon but got another guy , did you just see, i think Geno was gonna swing the stick on Horny

I saw it. Two EASY one touch passes there. And Horny put both into the back skate. Just total dog**** from him there.

froods

I blame Paul Martin and Jack Johnson
Aug 28, 2009
Fort Erie, ON
I'll admit I'm on team ColePens on that one, Coldplay has some solid songs.
I actually think they are really good musicians, but that style of music makes me want to take a nap. Dave Matthews does the same thing for me and everybody loves them.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I actually think they are really good musicians, but that style of music makes me want to take a nap. Dave Matthews does the same thing for me and everybody loves them.
I like some Dave Matthews too, though not all that much. Both are bands I won't listen to for long. But I'll throw a song or two on a playlist.

Reactions: BHD

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Look at ZAR droppin the gloves! Damn! Where are all the haters now! Eh? EH!!!???

XanderCrews34

Mar 28, 2014
Dave Matthews...now that's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

Since Brass hasn’t really been good at 3C and wants to play in the top 6, I think Sully should play him on G’s LW, at least give it a shot....Brass-G-Horny couldn’t be worse than withSimon

Reactions: OGBobbyFarnham

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah, all the interference all game on Malkin. That shift with Horny tripped. And Geno ends up in the box.

Really thinking his criticism of the refs early in the month put him on their collective **** list.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille