GDT: #38 | Penguins vs Blues | Sat Dec29@8pmEST | FS-MW, ATTSN-PT

What would you order at a St Louis BBQ joint?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Problem is, what do you do with Horny? With Sid? Fine. Then what do you do with Rust? 4th line? Because that's what you've set into motion . . .

Either Horny or Phil with Sid....and he can F off if he doesn’t like it...take one for the team

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
He is a 3rd wheel, but so is Horny in the top 6. I like both but they probably won't really work together imo.

So which one goes to L4? Or, is it Rust? Because it's becoming clear, as Geno's starting to elevate his game a little, that JR is going to have to go outside to find him a winger.

froods

I blame Paul Martin and Jack Johnson
Aug 28, 2009
Fort Erie, ON
I missed the game but saw he only had 5 mins playing time.
Naw, we were debating earlier. He got clipped with a stick during the opening faceoff, but nothing else visibility happened. My guess is he got sick, but who knows.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
iu1nI9G.gif

you really can't trade away both :laugh:

ya you can, Cullen can easily take over 4c duties and we can get a decent player back for Brassard, still. Sheahan is just there, vanilla as they come, can't really win in the playoffs with players like him.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
So which one goes to L4? Or, is it Rust? Because it's becoming clear, as Geno's starting to elevate his game a little, that JR is going to have to go outside to find him a winger.
Simon obviously. But why does one need to go to L4? Or do you mean after a trade?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The Pens have really been playing solid hockey here. Really good stuff. I love these "boring" games.

I'm not sure how much is about the Pens playing solid and how much is about Murray standing on his head, but the team definitely is better. We're a winger for L2 and a really good defenseman to play with Schultz away.

EDIT: I do like Riikola a lot, but we both know he's odd man out the second Schultz returns.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
ya you can, Cullen can easily take over 4c duties and we can get a decent player back for Brassard, still. Sheahan is just there, vanilla as they come, can't really win in the playoffs with players like him.
we've won with guys like 2017 Bonino, with Rowney, Fehr, Kuhn, Adams, etc. So...

Reactions: td_ice

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I'm not sure how much is about the Pens playing solid and how much is about Murray standing on his head, but the team definitely is better. We're a winger for L2 and a really good defenseman to play with Schultz away.

EDIT: I do like Riikola a lot, but we both know he's odd man out the second Schultz returns.
Surprised he didn't sit for Oleksiak tonight TBTH

Reactions: PensandCaps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->