GDT: #38 | Penguins vs Blues | Sat Dec29@8pmEST | FS-MW, ATTSN-PT

What would you order at a St Louis BBQ joint?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It helps, but he needs one at ES. More than one.

Still trying to get a read on Simon-Horny as a combo for him. Would help if he were a little more confident out there, because that would be the only way to know for sure.

He almost had one there but he’s been missing those breakaway goals....

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Got home late, caught up now on the game via DVR.

Life is like this:

zznRdPU.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Haven’t been stoked on him at all since coming back.

Was hoping it would click with Geno-Horny, because it would solve a big problem for JR. I saw some promise, but as Geno has picked it up the last 4-5 games, I figured that I'd see more clicking with Simon over time, not less. I think JR is going to have to go outside the organization to address L2 LW for Geno-Horny. And, no, it's not Pearson. Not with Horny on that RW. You need Hags with a little touch. Likely in the rental market.

Reactions: Andy99

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
And yea, they really should just shift Brass to LW and play Sheahan/Cullen or Grant down the middle.
That or trade him for that more gritty 2-way 3C.
Top priority is still a middle pairing D man that can move the puck well.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Was hoping it would click with Geno-Horny, because it would solve a big problem for JR. I saw some promise, but as Geno has picked it up the last 4-5 games, I figured that I'd see more clicking with Simon over time, not less. I think JR is going to have to go outside the organization to address L2 LW for Geno-Horny. And, no, it's not Pearson. Not with Horny on that RW. You need Hags with a little touch. Likely in the rental market.

I could see them going after Nyquist to be honest and bouncing Pearson to the LW with Geno.

froods

I blame Paul Martin and Jack Johnson
Aug 28, 2009
Fort Erie, ON
And yea, they really should just shift Brass to LW and play Sheahan/Cullen or Grant down the middle.
That or trade him for that more gritty 2-way 3C.
Top priority is still a middle pairing D man that can move the puck well.
I think you need to keep him there until you decide to move him. #15 is not a good option there at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad