Post-Game Talk: #37| FLYERS at Avalanche | Wed., Dec. 31, 2014 |

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'd say I'm surprised, but then I'd be a liar.

On the bright side, G and Jake got points and we're steadily improving draft position.

oh well

**** you berube

Angry Hockey Dad

Eat up Johnny
May 30, 2013
Canada
God dammit the defensemen chased the puck around on the OT goal. They looked lost in the middle of the ice trying to block a shot that wasn't coming.

Happy new year!

sg12lw

Aug 22, 2008
Couts gets an O-zone draw...gets scored on....

Why. The. ****. Were. Couts. And. Bellemare. Out. There?

****kkkkk you chief!!!

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I didn't think it was possible, but Colorado's defence actually looked good in comparison to our dumpster fire of a D core.

So much more mobile, and younger.

Ours is by far the worst and it really isn't close. I wonder how bad Coburns value is getting.

Jaraco

Mar 13, 2014
California
Couts gets an O-zone draw...gets scored on....

Why. The. ****. Were. Couts. And. Bellemare. Out. There?

****kkkkk you chief!!!

Yeah, blame the two that had the least to do with that goal. Blame the two idiot defenders, especially AMac, who just stood there while the Avs went Globetrotters on their ass.

sg12lw

Aug 22, 2008
Yeah, blame the two that had the least to do with that goal. Blame the two idiot defenders, especially AMac, who just stood there while the Avs went Globetrotters on their ass.

Dont blame those two.

I blame chief for putting those two on the ice. Read the post

Jaraco

Mar 13, 2014
California
Dont blame those two.

I blame chief for putting those two on the ice. Read the post

You're right, you did blame Chief, but I don't think him putting those forwards out there is what caused the goal. The known disaster of a pairing of AMac and Coburn is something to blame Berube on, though. There's plenty of samples out there to show that they are absolutely atrocious together.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
You're right, you did blame Chief, but I don't think him putting those forwards out there is what caused the goal. The known disaster of a pairing of AMac and Coburn is something to blame Berube on, though. There's plenty of samples out there to show that they are absolutely atrocious together.

This can't be said enough. Under no circumstances should 5 and 47 ever be on the ice together. It is proven they are the worst possible pairing we can ice.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Some positives:

Voracek leads the league in points since the start of the season at new year.

Giroux led the NHL in points during 2014.

Giroux also has the most combined points (playoff and reg) in the NHL from 01/01/2010 to 01/01/2015:

423 points in 420 games so far this decade.

With the 4th best P/60 (3.0) after Crosby (3.8), Malkin (3.4) and Stamkos (3.2).

Angry Hockey Dad

Eat up Johnny
May 30, 2013
Canada
So much more mobile, and younger.

Ours is by far the worst and it really isn't close. I wonder how bad Coburns value is getting.

I feel like Coburn has really regressed this year. Was really looking forward to his return after being injured early this year, now he is back and just horrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad