Post-Game Talk: #37 | FLYERS (A) vs. Bruins (H) | Monday, Apr. 5, 2021 | Flyers win 3-2 OT

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Some things that stood out:

-The Giroux line and the Ghost-Morin pairing were our best, yet again. Giroux, TK, and Ghost were the standouts. Sanheim was good individually too, but Myers is really struggling.

-Hayes continues to be complete dogshit. Provorov is still waiting for that magic RD to save him. Elliott is slow as shit.

-The Couturier line turned back into a pumpkin long ago. It was never a good mix, but it was scoring for a bit. It's just not a good mix and Couturier clearly isn't healthy.

Love your bias.... Provorov has been our best dman the last 4-5 games hands down. He fumbled a couple pucks today no doubt (I was annoyed like others ) but last I checked it was the same 2 on the ice for both goals against during regulation and Provy had 2 assists during reg.

One of Travis better games but just like Provorov should not be on the 1PP instead of Ghost (like both of us have been saying) will you admit that Sanheim shouldn't be on the PK. Sam needs more time on PK as Travis is way too soft and constantly is out of position on the PK! Either him or Myers needs to sit on the PK and from my viewpoint its usually Travis that extending himself on the PK leaving players wide open. Sam may do the same but with Sanheim its been happening over and over

BTW ecstatic they won ........ agree about Ghost and I thought Nolan had a great game. He's really playing well last 2 games. Playing wing may be best for him takes some dzone pressure off him and allows him to just play. I would do this until his confidence is completely back. I was critical of him most of the season but he's showed me something past 2 games. Light is at the end of the tunnel for him

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
Al Morganti looks like aged snapping turtle when he laughs.
JptBciS.gif

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
What non call? The one in which Marchand tries to hold on to Patrick so he can't join to make it and odd man rush and Nolan decides to take him down....That non call!!!!!!!!
Actually ref was ready to call it. On some clips one can see ref pointing st both Patrick and the rat

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
How the hell can anyone complain about Patrick today WTF???? Seriously..... Hayes sh** the bed again but almost every other forward had a decent game including Nolan who played real strong. Using his size on the boards and winning battles (which he hasn't been doing). Good carrying the puck and making plays today. He made some great plays defensively as well. His shot is still not where it needs to be but all else was good today

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Actually ref was ready to call it. On some clips one can see ref pointing st both Patrick and the rat

True he let the play go seeing a scoring chance was occuring (which is the right thing to do) if the Flyers don't score and the two are still rolling on the ice you blow the play dead and call penalties on both.

Reactions: BernieParent

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad