Post-Game Talk: #37 | FLYERS (A) vs. Bruins (H) | Monday, Apr. 5, 2021 | Flyers win 3-2 OT

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
People like to say "You'd love him if he were on your team!"

Marchand is in a group of players who I would hate on my team or off it.
Him and Wilson are in the 'if my teams acquire them, I will smuggle a roll of quarters into the arena so I can throw it at them' tier of players.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Elliott had a veteran move that probably saved a goal, with the way this season has gone.

Flyers completed half a change. The mixed units were immediately totally baffled and confused trying to sort out where they were meant to be in their end. Elliott lunged at a puck going very wide to glove it and kill the play. Dude took one look at the chaotic coverage and said "nope not this shit again."

If he lets that puck hit the boards it's very likely it eventually ends up in the net in the end.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Some things that stood out:

-The Giroux line and the Ghost-Morin pairing were our best, yet again. Giroux, TK, and Ghost were the standouts. Sanheim was good individually too, but Myers is really struggling.

-Hayes continues to be complete dogshit. Provorov is still waiting for that magic RD to save him. Elliott is slow as shit.

-The Couturier line turned back into a pumpkin long ago. It was never a good mix, but it was scoring for a bit, and Couturier clearly isn't healthy.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
How can you be an effective leader if people don’t want to follow you?

As is often the case I prefer to hear the tone of the conversation and perhaps the writer's words are misleading in that aspect. But as a stand alone comment, that sounds as if there is division or perhaps slackers.

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
Got to catch a little of the game on the radio in the car tonight, and the radio crew is, once again, heaps better than the TV crew. Actually enjoy those guys.

Favorite moment was right around the Couturier goal when Coatesy quickly morphed from pronouncing Vladar ~correctly to Vla-door and eventually 'La Door' (the room-gate with hinges). :laugh:

This after walking through, step-by-step, how Ghost was better at every facet of the PP than Provy. Either Coatesy reads these boards or I'm going to have to try to sync up the radio broadcast for future games. Maybe both!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad