Post-Game Talk: #37 | FLYERS 2 at Panthers 3 | Thu., Dec. 28, 2017, 7:30 pm ET

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
How are our young players suppose to get better from the bench?

Konecny: 11:21
Patrick: 8:03
Sanheim: 14:42
And they were pretty much down 3-0 from the halfway point on.

When a lineup included Haag Farmer and Gudas, you in trouble. 3 below average puck movers and skaters
He’s probably not ideal but I’d still go with Gudas. He was their most productive dman 5v5 last year.

They desperately need someone like Myers. What Hakstol will do with him who knows?

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
I truly hope we have another 10 straight losses. I really ****ing hope so. After that, I want Hextall and Hak to really spin their ****ing good news bull**** to the season ticket holders. I can bet you that the season ticket holders will basically make them eat **** for this awful ****ing season. Gonna be fun when Hextall panics about Hak when their ticket sales plummet. **** you Hextall and Hak, you deserve all the **** you're getting.
Why even waste breath talking? Truth be told I think they should be on receiving end of same clueless blank stare we are all familiar with.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Rob Ellis going on and on about how they turned it on in the 3rd period and need to play like that all the time. Hasn’t he done enough games? Doesn’t he realize by now that is how they are coached to play?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I don’t think the powers that be at Comcrap let him criticize farmer Hak directly if he wants to keep his job.

I honestly don’t think he’s bright enough to realize the Flyers have been one of the worst 5v5 scoring teams since Hakstol took over. I don’t think he gets situational hockey either.

If he did you’re right though. He wouldn’t be allowed to really get in depth with any criticism.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
With a 6 game winning streak we are bout to be 6 and 14 in our last 20 !!!!!

No one could of guessed we would,be this awful
That's misleading...

In the last 20 they're 7-7-6.

That 10 game losing streak is as inaccurate of a representation of the team as the 10 game winning streak last year. Neither should be used to evaluate their current quality. Going to OT that much shows they weren't getting stomped like a 10 game losing streak suggests.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I mean no one really gets stomped anymore in today’s NHL. At least not consistently. So that’s not really a good standard. They’re basically a carbon copy of last year at this point. A boring team that isn’t very good on top of it.
But you get my point.

They lost 10 in a row but it's not like they were the worse team for all of those games. There was a lot of bad luck involved.

Last edited:

Harhis

Oct 30, 2017
Finland
That's misleading...

In the last 20 they're 7-7-6.

That 10 game losing streak is as inaccurate of a representation of the team as the 10 game winning streak last year. Neither should be used to evaluate their current quality. Going to OT that much shows they weren't getting stomped like a 10 game losing streak suggests.

Thats quarter of the season. It's not small sample anymore. And loss is a loss, yes we get a point for OT loss, but cmon we are 2-8 after 60mins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad