Post-Game Talk: #37 | FLYERS 2 at Panthers 3 | Thu., Dec. 28, 2017, 7:30 pm ET

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
They will now throttle the Lightning. I know this team too well.

No they wont.

Everyone thought they would beat Columbus after getting embarassed by the Conference-worst Sabres. Instead they were lucky to get the 1 point. Tampa Bay is going to f***ing destroy us tomorrow and it will be business as usual on Saturday morning for Hextall and Hak. Hexy is at the WJCs watching the only thing he cares about, prospects.

Reactions: Peacekeeper

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Laughton is going to turn into a prime trade target for someone like Carolina next offseason.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I truly hope we have another 10 straight losses. I really f***ing hope so. After that, I want Hextall and Hak to really spin their f***ing good news bullshit to the season ticket holders. I can bet you that the season ticket holders will basically make them eat shit for this awful f***ing season. Gonna be fun when Hextall panics about Hak when their ticket sales plummet. f*** you Hextall and Hak, you deserve all the shit you're getting.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
How are our young players suppose to get better from the bench?

Konecny: 11:21
Patrick: 8:03
Sanheim: 14:42

This point I don't even want them playing,, bench them for the rest of the season and hope Hexy finally mans the f*** up and admits his f*** up.

Reactions: Garbage Goal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad