(360)HHL - Free for all on open slots, Full sim/random rosters ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT

pembro

Oct 16, 2011
Oof. I feel like a complete noob asking this, but I've got a few players (Stewart, Del Zotto, Brodie) with one of these: Ø next to their names in roster moves. Why are they not even showing up on my edit lines screen?

I think that means they are injured?

Alazais

Jun 19, 2010
I'm likely out for the night. I hope in my asking it does not start to become a thing; would anyone mind posting my record?

Hey! That would be a cool idea - someone to post standings on a regular basis. Whatcha think folks - who would be willing to take on such a task?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate it.

Special313k

Sep 19, 2012
The Florida Panthers are looking to move some OFD for DFD. Also will move Carter for the right deal. I need to clear up some cap.

GT: Special313k

Last edited:

RISPECK CLASS 101

Apr 6, 2011
New Scotland
If someone sends you a trade offer (and you should damn well be checking for them daily or why are you even in this league) it's common courtesy to respond with another offer or a message saying no thx. The league feels dead right now because GMs can't be bothered to communicate.

Vinny Bombatz

Jan 16, 2012
Hey Candy,

I noticed you're simming rather quickly which is GREAT! However, I'm assuming you stopped for trade deadline right? Anyhow if that be the case...

MTL is looking to trade away some assets to teams making a playoff run!

UP FOR GRABS

V. Lieno (81) - C
Fleischmen (83) - LW
M. Brown (72) - RW
O'Byrne (76) - D
Clitsome (78) - D

Looking to re-build in the next year or 2...So looking for prospects in return willing to take cap-dumps as well....

Main priority...Goalie for future!!!

Alazais

Jun 19, 2010
Any update? I've sent out some offers but haven't heard from anyone? We haven't gone past the trade deadline and into the next playoffs yet? Everything okay?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00