(360)HHL - Free for all on open slots, Full sim/random rosters ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT

RISPECK CLASS 101

Apr 6, 2011
New Scotland
LEAGUE IS UP, SEARCH "HHL" TO FIND IT, FEEL FREE TO OFFER TRADES TO OTHER USER CONTROLLED TEAMS RIGHT AWAY

YOU CAN DISCUSS DEALS AND THE LEAGUE HERE http://us6.chatzy.com/57180982266435

HHL - Where the only advantage you have is your GM skills, this league is not for carebears or beginners.

This league is 100% sim and rosters will be randomized so nobody knows who they have on their rosters until the season starts. The goal for this league is to run for either a full 25 seasons or until NHL 14 comes out.

Teams will be assigned Sept. 18th, and the league will start on Sept 20th giving everyone 2 days to analyze their rosters and make the needed deals.

You are expected to contact me (Blur0ne <-- "0" Zero, not "o" I'd advise adding me as soon as you sign up for this league) on Sept 18th, if you don't you run the risk of losing your spot to any reserves to contact me first on the 19th.

If a player drops out at any time after the league has started we will attempt to immediately replace him/her with a reserve, if that cannot be accomplished right away their team will become off limits for trades and we will continue the league as usual until a replacement can be found. Any player who trades with an off limits team will be removed from the league.

Only the most obvious bad trades will be reversed, you get fleeced legitimately and you have to deal with the consequences.

EX: Crosby for 7th and Pronger <-- Reversed
As long as it's not an obvious attempt at cheating the trades will go through.

Each season lasts 14 days

- 8 days for the actual season, simming an average of about 10 games a day (I'll be simming 10 games a day for my team, so some teams may get more and some may get less but regardless the season ends in 8 days)
- 1 day for trade deadline
- 1 day for playoffs
- 4 days for off-season (1 for resigning players and 3 for free agency)

YOU NEED TO ADD ME TO XBOX LIVE OR YOU'LL LOSE YOUR SPOT IN THE LEAGUE

Anaheim - HF ~ BigBenSF, GT ~BigBenSF
Boston - HF ~ Hockeygirl91, GT ~ DanglSnipeCeley
Buffalo - HF ~ Zubrus Coffee Maker, GT ~Kevin Sandwich
Calgary - HF ~ Pembro, GT ~ Pembro420
Carolina - HF ~ M3NACE 151, GT ~ M3NACE 151
Chicago - HF ~ Hanta YoYo, GT ~ Hanta YoYo
Colorado - HF ~ CoachBadKitten, GT ~ CoachBadkitten
Columbus - HF ~ Stockey, GT ~ Stockey10
Dallas - HF ~ Derriko, GT ~ Derriko
Detroit - HF ~ Lobo228, GT ~ Scourge28
Edmonton - HF ~ Saskriders, GT ~ Silfverberger
Florida - HF ~ GK, GT ~ kaypee1990
Los Angeles - HF ~ Hockeyalltheway, GT ~ OnWithTheShow
Minnesota - HF ~ Chuckwoods, GT ~ lIl Voodoo lIl
Montreal - HF ~ Vinny Bombatz, GT ~ DaNextOne
Nashville - HF ~ Offspring, GT ~ Oquach
New Jersey - HF ~ Ernieparty, GT ~ Ernie Party
NY Islanders - HF ~ Karma, GT ~ Maker of Mayhem
NY Rangers - HF ~ B1SHOP, GT ~ Bishop x 10 x
Ottawa - HF ~ Candyintherain, GT ~ Blur0ne
Philadelphia - HF ~ kamal007, GT ~ kamal007
Phoenix - HF ~ Alazais, GT ~ Alazais
Pittsburgh - HF ~ Crankybaker, GT ~ Crankybaker
San Jose - HF ~ Wanteggroll, GT ~ Wanteggroll
St. Louis - HF ~ Averys SEC 405, GT ~ x Gen0cide x
Tampa Bay - HF ~ Manchester, GT ~ Ricky707
Toronto - HF ~ Mrthejarret, GT ~ Jarret10
Vancouver - HF ~ Starfighter, GT ~ StarfighterX
Washington - HF ~ TheRealDeal94, GT ~ xXx89Heer94xXx
Winnipeg - HF ~ Aaron Ekblad, GT ~ Mr Lonsberry

Reserves:
HF ~ Raithe, GT~ xXRaitheXx
HF ~ No1, GT ~ bysty1
HF ~ Minimalist, GT ~ Lambda84
HF ~ Yandle Bars, GT ~ Jeoffreh
HF ~ Sammy87, GT ~ somogyi87
HF ~ WhiskeyBurning, GT ~ WhiskeyBurning
HF ~ Special313k, GT ~ Special313k

Was asked about Random rosters, here's the conversation:

Give me Montreal...

GT: DaNextOne

I've been waiting for one of these!!! To determine who truly is the best virtual GM!

Thing is I really wish you revise the random rosters...

1) It loses it Authenticity
2) Harder to gauge how well a GM has done after 5-6 years
3) EA might not put right # of C,LW,RW,D and G on each team....

I strongly believe current rosters is a much much better option!

You just explained why we're using random rosters all by yourself. The best GMs can handle whatever cards they're dealt, be it 8 12 centers and no wingers, all LD, no decent prospects, doesn't matter, they can handle it.

If this league stays on schedule (I'm making a plan to make sure it happens) we should finish ALL 25 seasons and then we'll know who the best GMs really are.

Yea winning a cup is the ultimate goal, but at the end of 25 years we'll see who made the playoffs consistently, who developed the best players over and over, who has the best system/pipeline of prospects, etc.

Random rosters will give us somewhat equal teams across the board and an equal starting spot for every single GM going since we'll all be going in blind.

Last edited:

Vinny Bombatz

Jan 16, 2012
Give me Montreal...

I've been waiting for one of these!!! To determine who truly is the best virtual GM!

RISPECK CLASS 101

Apr 6, 2011
New Scotland
Give me Montreal...

You just explained why we're using random rosters all by yourself. The best GMs can handle whatever cards they're dealt, be it 8 12 centers and no wingers, all LD, no decent prospects, doesn't matter, they can handle it.

If this league stays on schedule (I'm making a plan to make sure it happens) we should finish ALL 25 seasons and then we'll know who the best GMs really are.

Yea winning a cup is the ultimate goal, but at the end of 25 years we'll see who made the playoffs consistently, who developed the best players over and over, who has the best system/pipeline of prospects, etc.

Random rosters will give us somewhat equal teams across the board and an equal starting spot for every single GM going since we'll all be going in blind.

Vinny Bombatz

Jan 16, 2012
1 Full seasons including playoffs and pre/off season will last exactly 12 days.

All the info you need is in the OP, i'd advise you to read it carefully as this league is nothing like any of the other being run on HF atm.

Another humble suggestion…Make it 14 days…Extend off-season by 2 days! Reason being

1) 14 days flows nicely for you…
2) Off-season is the only problem I see with these leagues…Example come July 1st, you should give this a full day…Everyone should have the right to submit offers on players they wish to have…then you should SIM to one week later (players remaining as UFA’s can be bided on again) and repeat once again…So basically 3 weeks into July = 3 days (gives everyone time to re-sign players) also, a day should be dedicated to the re-signing period from (June 23th to June 30th)…

You can’t possibly give us 2 days to re-sign players + sign free agents…

CrankyBaker

Jul 11, 2007
Perth
Hello,

This sounds great and I would love to reserve the pittsburgh penguins please.

GT is Crankybaker

Thanks,

Offspring

Feb 13, 2010
Hook me up with Nashville Predators please.

GT: oquach

I'll be sending you a request in a few minutes.

RISPECK CLASS 101

Apr 6, 2011
New Scotland
Another humble suggestion…Make it 14 days…Extend off-season by 2 days! Reason being

1) 14 days flows nicely for you…
2) Off-season is the only problem I see with these leagues…Example come July 1st, you should give this a full day…Everyone should have the right to submit offers on players they wish to have…then you should SIM to one week later (players remaining as UFA’s can be bided on again) and repeat once again…So basically 3 weeks into July = 3 days (gives everyone time to re-sign players) also, a day should be dedicated to the re-signing period from (June 23th to June 30th)…

You can’t possibly give us 2 days to re-sign players + sign free agents…

Good idea, i'll make that change

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad