(360)HHL - Free for all on open slots, Full sim/random rosters ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT

RISPECK CLASS 101

Apr 6, 2011
New Scotland
Looking for some help in goal + defense...Tons of good prospects + picks up for grabs....

I'll take a look at that prospect pool as I have some solid D men to move around.

I'll be simming a 3 game stretch tonight around 7 EST and then a 2 week stretch at about 11 EST. So if you have any trades you want to make before a long sim stretch do it fast.

I'll probably follow this formula everyday so any trades made can be applied asap.

chrewilson

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
San Jose GM here, happy to have joined the league - got the invite from blur0ne a couple days ago, so I joined. Took and empty team, like he said.

I haven't really gone over my roster too much, but for the most part I will trade anyone.

GT: Wilson81261

RISPECK CLASS 101

Apr 6, 2011
New Scotland
San Jose GM here, happy to have joined the league - got the invite from blur0ne a couple days ago, so I joined. Took and empty team, like he said.

I haven't really gone over my roster too much, but for the most part I will trade anyone.

GT: Wilson81261

Pretty sure I sent you a very reasonable trade offer, check it out.

RISPECK CLASS 101

Apr 6, 2011
New Scotland
Advanced the league 17 days tonight, tomorrow will be more of the same probably starting at around 11pm EST or I may wait until the following morning depending on how much activity is going on.

WhiskeyBurning

Sep 10, 2011
Advanced the league 17 days tonight, tomorrow will be more of the same probably starting at around 11pm EST or I may wait until the following morning depending on how much activity is going on.

Would anyone be able to post the standings for those of us at work? Haha.. or at least let me know what my record is? I'm Boston.

RISPECK CLASS 101

Apr 6, 2011
New Scotland
Everyone but Pitro, Perron and Halak are available off my team, and remember the closer to the deadline we get the more the price goes up.

Bos, Tor, and Buff are all off to great starts, I bet Heater/Richards/Briere could really swing the tide in someones favor...

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Damn...I did not see my roster worthy of being first in the league. I guess Im gonna stand pat for a little and see if they keep it up.

pembro

Oct 16, 2011
Everyone but Pitro, Perron and Halak are available off my team, and remember the closer to the deadline we get the more the price goes up.

Bos, Tor, and Buff are all off to great starts, I bet Heater/Richards/Briere could really swing the tide in someones favor...

You won't move Halak at all?

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Oof. I feel like a complete noob asking this, but I've got a few players (Stewart, Del Zotto, Brodie) with one of these: Ø next to their names in roster moves. Why are they not even showing up on my edit lines screen?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad