GDT: #36 – Sabres at Bruins – Sat Dec 31, 1:00PM ET – MSG-B

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
So, I'm hearing Jack is beyond mad. I'm hearing unless TOM does something, Jack will not be happy.

Can't blame the kid, he is used to winning.

And before you ask, hearing it from multiple reporters, so it is all public knowledge.

Who is TOM?

And providing the links from said reporters would be great :thumbu:

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
So, I'm hearing Jack is beyond mad. I'm hearing unless TOM does something, Jack will not be happy.

And before you ask, hearing it from multiple reporters, so it is all public knowledge.

What reporters? I follow most of the local beat guys and have seen nothing about this. I'm assuming you mean Tim not Tom

sincerity0

Dec 23, 2016

I think he has every right to be P.O'ed. When he was drafted it was all but declared that this was his team. If he doesn't show emotion who will?

His team just got embarrassed by his hometown team in back-to-back games, swept on the season series, 10 points out of a playoff spot 35 games in. This team plays with no urgency, no emotion, starts slow. I am happy to see that he's just as frustrated as we are.

Kennerdell

Nov 11, 2015
Maryland
What reporters? I follow most of the local beat guys and have seen nothing about this. I'm assuming you mean Tim not Tom

Multiple sources have said that Eichel pounded tables, threw equipment, started screaming, and stormed out without speaking to anyone. You could see him boiling over last game and it finally came to explosion. Bylsma is gone by weeks end.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Maybe he's pissed because of his own play?

I hope so. He shows flashes every once in a while and wastes his talent most of the time. He needs coaching-badly. He is not the energizer bunny either--I would like to see him in high gear more often. He lacks the maturity we see in Matthews as well as Matthews never quit attitude. Or else he has it but has not been pushed to show it....

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Multiple sources have said that Eichel pounded tables, threw equipment, started screaming, and stormed out without speaking to anyone. You could see him boiling over last game and it finally came to explosion. Bylsma is gone by weeks end.

We know he snapped and it was reported. But the second part of what he said I'm hearing unless TIM does something, Jack will not be happy. has not been reported anywhere.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
Great, get mad and call people out. And while he's at it, show up more often himself.

There's so little information to work with... but over the last week or two...his on ice demeanor, lackadaisical play at times, and now this outburst. Can I blame Bylsma if Eichel develops in to a head case or becomes a mental midget?

God help us

Kennerdell

Nov 11, 2015
Maryland
Odds TM wakes up with severed Deslauriers head in his bed tomorrow morning?

In honor of Sir Anthony Hopkins 79th birthday I think Des being tied to a chair while Tim cuts the top of his head. He then cooks his brain and then in turn feed it to him as Bylsma watches all while tied to a chair is more suiting.

Last edited:

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
In honor of Sir Anthony Hopkins 79th birthday I think Des being tied to a chair while Tim cuts the top of his head and cooks his brain to then in turn feed it to him as Bylsma watches while tied to a chair is more suiting.

Reverse the chairs

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
There's so little information to work with... but over the last week or two...his on ice demeanor, lackadaisical play at times, and now this outburst. Can I blame Bylsma if Eichel develops in to a head case or becomes a mental midget?

God help us

I'm curious to see how this plays out. I'm already figuring I'll be an AARP member before they contend.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010

I think he has every right to be P.O'ed. When he was drafted it was all but declared that this was his team. If he doesn't show emotion who will?

His team just got embarrassed by his hometown team in back-to-back games, swept on the season series, 10 points out of a playoff spot 35 games in. This team plays with no urgency, no emotion, starts slow. I am happy to see that he's just as frustrated as we are.

Thank you. I am unable to embed.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
We know he snapped and it was reported. But the second part of what he said I'm hearing unless TIM does something, Jack will not be happy. has not been reported anywhere.

My apologies. I have a friend, lets call it that.
But regardless, he is very unhappy.

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
My apologies. I have a friend, lets call it that.
But regardless, he is very unhappy.

So you have a source that says Jack desperately wants tim to do something.

Does your source give any more details? Does Jack want a coach gone, different players? Anything else?

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I'm curious to see how this plays out. I'm already figuring I'll be an AARP member before they contend.

Cheer up, I've been invited to join AARP multiple times over the past couple of years so I'm already there.....:(

The clock is indeed ticking (and I'm not talking about Clock and his fetching wife of Sabres HF Boards either.)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad