GDT: #35|Pens vs. Isles|Mar, 27 - 2021|7:00PM EST|PPG| Big Z Takes on New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I was soooo stoked for King of the Monsters. Thought it would be the best of its genre of all time. The trailers were nuts. Even had a pretty good cast.

I still liked it a lot more than most, but yeah... :laugh:

Shit's glorious!

You couldn't see them fight clearly enough (rain and such). Too much dialogue as well. I want to see them fight.

Reactions: Riikolas Revenge

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005

Intriguing note on jank

Really encouraging news with Zucker. If we can get Zucker and Tanev back quickly I think we can survive this hard stretch of games. We can at least have 2 lines with top 9 forwards instead of 1.

Guentzel-Crosby-Rust
Zucker-McCann-Tanev

That with a line of O'Connor-Zohorna-Angello and maybe something with Erod I can at least have more than a 1 line hope to score. If Blueger could get back quickly that would be a real boost for 3 lines.

Guentzel-Crosby-Rust
Zucker-McCann-Erod
ZAR-Blueger-Tanev
O'Conner-Zohorna-Angello

That is what I would do. Unfortunately Sullivan would probably have Lafferty and Sceviour instead.

My hope is that the O'Conner-Zohorna-Angello line outperforms the line with Sceviour and Lafferty on it and they pass them up on the depth chart. I will be routing big time for that line tonight.

Last edited:

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I am an overly optimistic person.
Slay our dragons....

cmLyNTf.gif

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
They're so concerned with the story line of the actors/characters, the monsters are givin the shaft. I don't like that.
True. There's budget concerns too.

That being said, there was way more monster screen time than the prequel to this. But it didn't have Bryan Cranston, had weaker dialogue and wasn't as atmospheric. Not sure which one I prefer.

Would re-watch either though.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I think L1 has a goal in them tonight and I think the rest have one too. I think this game will 100% come down to Jarry stonewalling the Isles. He's capable. Should be a good game. I won't be mad or shocked at a loss though.

Really hoping to see a good game out of Z-G-A. Curious to see how they look against better competition, especially Big Z.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
If someone hadn’t told me Jankowski was missing tonight, I doubt I would notice during the game lol....

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I think they would have already done contract tracing at this point and removed everyone required. So hopefully nobody.
TBH having games be postponed would almost certainly be a good thing. Not that I want anyone to get sick.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Not sure I agree. We are almost through our back to backs for the season. I'd rather us have a lighter schedule even without the injured players.
So you'd rather play without Geno, Zucker, Teddy, Tanev and Kapanen?

I can tell you without hesitation I would not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia