GDT: #35|Pens vs. Isles|Mar, 27 - 2021|7:00PM EST|PPG| Big Z Takes on New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
I see. So the Isles are unbeatable in the eyes of this board now even though we took 4 out of 6 against them, and their fabled defense allowed 3-4 goals 5 matchups straight.

Just trying to adjust to the current tide.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I see. So the Isles are unbeatable in the eyes of this board now even though we took 4 out of 6 against them, and their fabled defense allowed 3-4 goals 5 matchups straight.

Just trying to adjust to the current tide.
We're missing too many key components to the line up. In addition do the Islanders even have an off switch? No neck has them playing with vigor and tenacity every f***ing single shift! It's annoying as hell. At least get paid for it.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
i'm betting on the pens we are due for an upset.
If the Pens win I'll be shocked. I'll lose a few C notes, but if they win, at least it's not a total loss. I can afford it. But I don't see that happening. Pens would have to get out to a 4-0 lead. I doubt that happens.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Godzilla vs Craig Adams was my favorite, it's a very rare bootleg, it's a ovie, look it up.
''Destroy all monsters'' was another I enjoyed. Remember when Godzilla movies came on at 1am (chiller theatre) those were the days. I love Godzilla. I wish I could control him. I'd have him step on a lot of houses of unsavory individuals.

1. Godzilla
2. King Ghidorah
3.King Kong
4.Rodan
5.Mothra
6.Mechagodzilla (but he's probably the most formidable)
7.Megalon
8. Gigan
9.King CAESAR
10.Anguirus

Last edited:

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
We're missing too many key components to the line up. In addition do the Islanders even have an off switch? No neck has them playing with vigor and tenacity every f***ing single shift! It's annoying as hell. At least get paid for it.
Not saying I expect us to win, but I don't reject the possibility like everyone else here. It's the NHL. You just need a few random guys to step up in a few key moments to sway a game. Get a bounce here or there. Our PK took huge strides lately. Goalies have a huge impact on results too. Both of ours have played extremely well for like 12 games straight now or so.

See no reason we can't play stingy and win 3-2 in OT or something.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Not saying I expect us to win, but I don't reject the possibility like everyone else here. It's the NHL. You just need a few random guys to step up in a few key moments to sway a game. Get a bounce here or there. Our PK took huge strides lately. Goalies have a huge impact on results too. Both of ours have played extremely well for like 12 games straight now or so.

We should be a -250 on the betting line. The Isles are a very slight favorite. I got them at -114. It's a gift!

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ

The one thing I unequivocally love about post-salary cap NHL games is that anyone has a puncher's chance.

Reactions: Riikolas Revenge

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
The one thing I unequivocally love about post-salary cap NHL games is that anyone has a puncher's chance.
That could be said in any era and almost any sport really. There are exceptions, but not many. Buffalo almost beat Boston today. That would have been bad for me. lol

Fortunately I survived. But tonight I'll have some ice tea, and watch no necks team do what they do. Usually they'e miserable to watch, but tonight, tonights a different feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad