GDT: #35|Pens vs. Isles|Mar, 27 - 2021|7:00PM EST|PPG| Big Z Takes on New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015

Big Z Takes on New York

(I know its a home game but I made this before I realized it :confused:)

Godzilla.jpg

"Something Big Is Happening."

GAME PREVIEW
*Lineups are subject to change*
Morning skate lines

Pittsburgh.png

FORWARDS

Guentzel - Crosby - Rust
ZAR - McCann - Rodrigues
Sceviour - Gaudreau - Lafferty
Kaiju Line

(O'Conner - Zohorna - Angello)

DEFENSE

Dumoulin - Letang
Matheson - Ceci
Pettersson - Marino

GOALIES

Jarry (Starter) - DeSmith

Tr0tz.jpg

Unknown.png

FORWARDS

Komarov - Barzal - Eberle
Dal Colle - Nelson - Bailey
Beauvillier - Pageau - Wahlstrom
Martin - Cizikas - Clutterbuck

DEFENSE

Pelech - Pulock
Leddy - Greene
Hickey - Mayfield

GOALIES
Varlamov - Sorokin

Big Z is here to burn down your village

burn.jpg

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005
I really am intrigued on that O'Conner-Zohorna-Angello line. That could really turn into a very good 4th line with the blend of size, skating, skill, and physical play. They could be a handful for the opposition. At least it will be fun to watch. Really will be looking forward how that group does. No wonder WBS is on a losing streak. We literally have all the best forwards in our lineup now.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
I really am intrigued on that O'Conner-Zohorna-Angello line. That could really turn into a very good 4th line with the blend of size, skating, skill, and physical play. They could be a handful for the opposition. At least it will be fun to watch. Really will be looking forward how that group does. No wonder WBS is on a losing streak. We literally have all the best forwards in our lineup now.

I am very eager to see this line too. Its all big guys but none of them really are bad skaters. If they can learn to throw the body they could be a strong checking line.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I’m not expecting us to win at all tonight unless L1 can dominate. It’ll be interesting to see how some of these bottom 6 guys play, though.

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005
Also this is PRIME opportunity for Gaudreau or Zohorna to step up and take Jank spot. They might not be the answer going forward longterm but this is the time where guys can prove they should be the one that stays.

I think Zohorna has a good shot at being an NHL regular and being a long term fix. Short term fix for now but he has potential for more.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
we’re not going to win but I’m excited to see Zohorna again...and hopefully DOC learned something in WBS and can pick it up...our only chance is to play tight D and have Jarry stand on his head...

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I have a bad feeling about this game. Isles are so consistent in their system. We won't get a lot of chances and when we do, we have to bury. They will exploit L1 if L1 is not committed to defense first.

I think this is a GREAT test. The boys can't think this will be like Buffalo. Isles bring it. We have to come prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->