GDT: #35| Lightning @ Oilers | Dec. 22 | 8:00 PM | SN/SN-1| The Flash Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
That puck movement by Tampa. When are the Oilers going to learn the value of short completed passes. Not every offensive play needs to be a cross seam miracle pass. You make the easy passes to set those up eventually, but you don’t force them.

Reactions: Lay Z Boy GM

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
In a bubble, I'm totally OK losing this game to the best team in the league while having a half AHL defense core. We aren't in a bubble though, and a 3 game losing streak right now is really gonna do a number on our playoff chances.

Yeah I can’t see this team making the playoffs. We lost Russell and Klefbom at the worst possible time.

What team has a worse D core than what we are icing?

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Let's be honest. Only hope tonight was Koskinen stealing the game. We have a 2nd pairing and 2 4th pairings on D.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
3 of our top 4 dmen out really showing this game. Hopefully Russell is back after the break. Still a long ways till Klefbom and Sekera. :(

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Yeah I can’t see this team making the playoffs. We lost Russell and Klefbom at the worst possible time.

What team has a worse D core than what we are icing?

What team has a worse forward core after the top 3 forwards?

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
In a bubble, I'm totally OK losing this game to the best team in the league while having a half AHL defense core. We aren't in a bubble though, and a 3 game losing streak right now is really gonna do a number on our playoff chances.

Yeh I’d be okay with this loss if it wasn’t for the fact that we lost to inferior teams before this.

Reactions: RegDunlop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad