GDT: #35| Lightning @ Oilers | Dec. 22 | 8:00 PM | SN/SN-1| The Flash Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Actually I believe the standings are sorted by GF right now, so the Oilers might still be in a playoff spot.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Chia's magic additions of Lucic, Spooner, Reider, Kassian, Caggiula giving the team a big fat 0 contribution once again.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Not going to lie, I dislike how Hitch organises his EN's.

He'd be better to wait until they've set up in the offensive zone, instead of pulling the goalie just as they're breaking in.

Yeh the early pulls are bad. But also waiting for the Oilers to gain entry, and gain control, it might never happen.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Team wasn't that good with those guys to be honest. Koskinen masked a ton of deficiencies.

True, but still a contender for a playoff spot. As is, we'll be lucky not to drop out of the race by the time Klef and Russell get back. Sekera, if playing like his self two seasons ago, will help a lot, but that's probably asking for a miracle.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
We have like one top-4 Dman right now (two tops, when Nurse isn't sucking). What's he supposed to do?

Yeah. This is brutal right now. Nurse is regressing with each passing game, the guy is in way over his head. With how these guys are playing now while being crushed by responsibility, we may only have 2 guys that belong in an NHL lineup right now. Larsson, playing like a #4 and Nurse, playing like a #5. Not sure what a coach can really do with that. We're pretty screwed right now.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Yep Merry Christmas all... I think I'll go out on a happy note and just say happy holidays to all and may you all have a healthy and happy New Year as well.

Stay safe and be good so Santa brings you all you want. :)

A new GM and a compliance buyout for Lucic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad