Post-Game Talk: #34 | Red Wings 3 at FLYERS 4 | Wed., Dec. 20, 2017, 8:00 pm ET

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Have you noticed......Sanheim gets better when he has seen the opposing team at least once.

Leier and Weal.......I don't know them personally........and I assume we all wish them the best.....
but it is unfortunate that they are place holders for something better. They both play to the best of their abilities but that is not good enough. Besides, I wish I was making $950,000 a year, don't you??

Interesting, when I went to the Toronto game, MacDonald was not an asset but not a liability.
But last night.....wow.......that first goal was on him. No wonder Flounder.

Flounder......Animal House......still one of the funniest movies of all time. Louie, Louie by the Kingsmen was one of the great all time garage band songs. Loved the way they used it in the movie. In 1963 when we heard it, between the 1st and 2nd verses we thought the drummer said "f**k." If he did say it, [ he is not sure what word he used] it was not to be provocative. He lost his drum stick!

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
If you think Manning and AMAC are bad.....how many on this site remember when the Flyers could not suit up 6 D-men and Bill Barber "volunteered" to be a defenseman???? I do not remember how many games he played as a D-man. Probably better than those 2.....;-))

Reactions: hatcher

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Mnnng will go back in for Saanheiim sooner than later when he’s healthy. It’s going to happen. The kid needs some scratches, way overdue.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26090-1402604725-6.gif

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Mnnng will go back in for Saanheiim sooner than later when he’s healthy. It’s going to happen. The kid needs some scratches, way overdue.

How do you want him to learn how to play at this level if he can't get up to the press box to watch the game from above.

Freddy The Fog

Don't live in the fast lane. Live on the off ramp
Aug 3, 2005
I think Patrick is healing and will be healing all year (like Ghost did last year). Cutting him total slack. He is def 'missing something' right now.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Clearing bodies is such a small part of modern defending. It's not like you can go to town on forwards near the crease like the old days.

Yeah, chiefly it consists of keeping yourself between an opponent and a rebound, or at least tying up his stick. And both Manning/MacD fail at that so often.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016

The vowels.....Won't somebody please think of the vowels.

Can we please all start calling him mnnng now. It just feels better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad