Post-Game Talk: #34| Predators 2 at Flyers 1 (1-0 in shootout)| Monday, Dec. 19, 2016

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
This team looks mentally exhausted and I think we may see a slump and some of our lead in the standings dissapear over the next couple of weeks.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Ribeiro Talking **** on his way off the ice to fan in the stands..

Hope he gets jumped on the way to the airport... I hate that dude..

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
That was a game we shouldn't have lost.

Not scoring on the 5on3 was the key. Was pretty much all Predators after that.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Mason deserved better.

Not really, Rinne deserved that win, he was a brick wall.

Haks stubbornness cost us a point tonight, close to 16 mins of ice time for his boy trying to hold a lead, barely playing Leier , and same old shootout line up played a big part in this loss.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
This team looks mentally exhausted and I think we may see a slump and some of our lead in the standings dissapear over the next couple of weeks.

You knew it was coming. This team has been bipolar and mentally fragile for years. As nice as winning 10 games was, it was going to inevitably lead to a big let down.

Hopefully they can salvage one more win before the break...get a much needed rest, get Couts back, and at least play .500 hockey.

Mental challenges aside tho...this team is going no where with VDV and PEB getting the playing time they are.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004

Ya this break is at the perfect time, too bad we have 2 more games though as we may very well lose them both.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Not really, Rinne deserved that win, he was a brick wall.

Haks stubbornness cost us a point tonight, close to 16 mins of ice time for his boy trying to hold a lead, barely playing Leier , and same old shootout line up played a big part in this loss.

The unwillingness to play Leier and continuing to play protect the lead hockey by rolling the Selke Line was very frustrating.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Rinne was a brick wall today, didn't get much puck luck tonite and refs decided to throw the whistles away when there should have been atleast half dozen calls...

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
If Coots and Read came back and we scratched VdV and Gordon, we would have 4 good lines.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
You knew it was coming. This team has been bipolar and mentally fragile for years. As nice as winning 10 games was, it was going to inevitably lead to a big let down.

Hopefully they can salvage one more win before the break...get a much needed rest, get Couts back, and at least play .500 hockey.

Mental challenges aside tho...this team is going no where with VDV and PEB getting the playing time they are.
Really? 1 point in 2 games and they're mentally fragile again?
We haven't had one big losing streak all season. They always bounce back. This is a mentally strong team.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Hats off to Leier tho, looked fantastic in his 8 mins of ice time.

Leier played with lots of energy tonite, it sucks though once Coots and Reader return he'll end up back in the A. If he keeps playing like that I'd rather see Gordon get waived just so Leier can stay..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad