• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Love the GDT.
I was really sad to see the dead cat (I'm a big animal person) but I'm even sadder to see who the cat represents (I'm a big Good Dman person).

Reactions: BlackDogg

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Great Katz theme!

images

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
The time is nigh....Lucic shall scoreth tonight.

I'm detecting a trend in these prognostications.

But every broken clock is right once in awhile.

Now we have to find the exact time Lucic's clock and mainspring broke.

If we can find the DeLorean we can fix this up.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Whoops, I clicked on 2nd page of thread without seeing OP.

great work on OP. I'm a cat person.

I have a Cat yearbook I bought from a 2nd hand bookstore. it has these kinds of hilarious cat persona's and including year book comments.

I like that Larsson is tough cat with his his fang part barred. Drais all serious. Benning is random, Cagg flying, so many that worked. heh, one can see you put some time into this.

ps, because we love cats, rather than an actual dead cat why not use bill the cat; I think its funnier that way and people can share it with kids.

Last edited:

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Canucks have played us well over the past few seasons. Always a tight game. We will win if we can establish an effective forecheck on their tired defence. Probably in our best interest to prevent this one from being a track meet.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Yup. Trap game.
This is not an automatic win IMO.
The Canucks are a very hard working team and Petterson is an amazing young player.

Nothing is an automatic win for this roster and furthermore, the Oilers rarely play well in Vancouver for whatever reason. This will be a tough one to win IMO.

Redbarchettayyz

Oct 30, 2009
Edmonton
Looch scores 5 but has one taken back after it turns out he put Petterson into the net instead of the puck. The Safeway score and win winner is despondent.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Love the GDT - best one this year.

Will be a tough game. If we go into this thinking we are the better team we wont be. Vancouver has a great young tram this year. Should be a fun game if both teams bring it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad