How Many Goals Do We Win By?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Best GDT in a long while, good work McMullet. I got a pretty good laugh out of Kassian, Benning and Garrison, but Hitchcock was the piece de resistance.

B2B game for the Canucks, Oilers need to take advantage. Would be great if the Oilers could put another big number on the board and McDavid and Draisaitl could gain some ground on Rantanen and MacKinnon. Seems like as good a game as any for them to have 5 point nights.

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
I just want McDavid to have one of those sweet 8 pt nights. Just 1 game to catch up to Rantanen, is that too much to ask for?

Reactions: SnooPac

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
I have a feeling that Sobey's/Safeway is giving away that $1,000,000 tonight.

Canucks are near the bottom of the league in GA, they played last night, and McDavid and Drai are close to top form right now. 5 goals would be a treat to see and would be a great Christmas gift for some lucky person.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
97 ties sittlers record much to the chagrin of leaf fans. Year long epic thread appears on mains.

Edit, there's an actual sign near yorkton and it would be nice to have them take it down.

IAGTTAYM

Dec 15, 2006
Not to offend anyone here, but his on-ice vision and elusiveness cannot not remind of a certain old Oiler. Not to say that he's in the same ballpark, obviously, but stylistically there's more Gretzky to him than I've seen from any other player since
Agreed, I've had the same thought watching him play this season.

Reactions: markusschoen76

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
The Canucks played Markstrom last night, so I'm assuming Nilson gets the start tonight. Kind of an odd decision by Green if this is the case. You'd think he'd give Nilson the start against an offensively challenged team like Philly and start his #1 guy, who has been known to play pretty strong against Edmonton.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
The hitch and garrison cats floored me hahahaha great stuff. Oilers can’t take 5 penalties again. I hate the canuckle heads but those kids can score.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Not to offend anyone here, but his on-ice vision and elusiveness cannot not remind of a certain old Oiler. Not to say that he's in the same ballpark, obviously, but stylistically there's more Gretzky to him than I've seen from any other player since

I haven't watched him much outside of highlights, so I'm excited to see how he plays tonight. By the looks of the highlights and based on the praise he's garnering throughout the NHL, it sounds like the Canucks have one hell of a player.

Between him and boeser, I'm hoping the Canucks are on the upswing and it leads to some good rivalries soon. I'm tired of the whiney flames.

GameChanger

Jun 29, 2016
It's nice to look at the roster and feel that it actually makes sense. For sure there are holes in the defense right now and some forwards can do more offensively, but Hitch really seems to know how to make sensible line combinations. There's going to be some losses at least here and there, and maybe also some more difficult times, but I also feel the team will keep improving under Hitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad