GDT: #34 | Oilers @ Canucks | Dec 16, 8:00 PM | TV: SN-W *CATS EDITION*

How Many Goals Do We Win By?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Embarrassing effort from Drai tonight. I honestly don't get it with this guy some nights.

You have a guy in WPG in Scheifele who plays balls out 82+ games a year, and he signed for 2.5 mil per season less than Drai the season before Drai signed.

This is what separates the elite.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Sure it happens but who played last night? Who got outshot tonight? Who got screwed by the refs?
I dunno, I just hate the Canucks.. almost as much as I hate the Flames
What's the point your trying to make?

We have Benning & Gravel in our top 4, and Nurse on our top pairing

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Who cares, Oilers were absolute trash against a rival. Sitting here with a bunch of Nuck fans in vancouver watching this game.....the team just shat the bed. Embarrassing performance. Nurse and Benning ......just horrendous tonight. Just Oiling against a rival. Just hoping Hitchcock just tears into this team for tonight's performance.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Benning, Nurse, Draisaitl had noticibly bad games tonight.

Can't win em all

Nope you cant; however, this was a game they needed to win with how hot the teams they're trying to keep pace with have been and needed to create some distance between them and the Canucks.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Pulju looked decent on McD's wing.

Although the only bright spot was Caleb Jones.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
He didn't get any points and I'm sure you're happy ;)

Not at all. I’ve been a huge supporter of Drai most of the season when he’s been playing well. When he plays like he did tonight it’s ok to call him out. With great salaries come great expectations.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Played a hellllll of a lot better than Drai did that’s for damn sure.

Even your better half Replacement would agree.

I don't know who Replacement is. But OK, if that's what makes you sleep at night.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Not at all. I’ve been a huge supporter of Drai most of the season when he’s been playing well. When he plays like he did tonight it’s ok to call him out. With great salaries come great expectations.

You seem to "call him out" a lot in proportion to his actual play this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad