GDT: [#34] Calgary Flames @ Dallas Stars, 7:30pm CT [FS-SW]

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
Christmas roster freeze starts tomorow. They had to do it at the latest today or Klingberg couldn't be activated . No rosterspot for him

There are no games during the roster freeze, so they can easily wait until it's over to activate/waive. Even if there's some obscure rule that a player can't practice with a team while on IR (they can, but just for example), you still aren't holding practices during the holidays/roster freeze.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Lindell could learn a lot from watching Fedun. I'm glad he's on the team to mentor younger guys.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Roman Polak with the great breakout pass then good speed to get a scoring chance and then break up another rush going the other way

serp

Jan 17, 2016
There are no games during the roster freeze, so they can easily wait until it's over to activate/waive. Even if there's some obscure rule that a player can't practice with a team while on IR (they can, but just for example), you still aren't holding practices during the holidays/roster freeze.

Today was the last day you could waive players before the freeze.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Val missing an empty net now ugh :(

Absolutely love his game tonight though. How can he not score if he keeps playing like this?

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
God I swear if Nuke gets 1 goal the floodgates are going to open. He gets so many chances he has to finish eventually...Right?

:popcorn:

Reactions: Kcb12345

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I thought Comeau was going to be a good signing, I liked his physical game in Colorado.

I thought Polak was a bum, I saw him punching a giant piece of frozen beef in warehouse once.

Look where we are.

Look what we've become.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
I thought Comeau was going to be a good signing, I liked his physical game in Colorado.

I thought Polak was a bum, I saw him punching a giant piece of frozen beef in warehouse once.

Look where we are.

Look what we've become.

There's no need to make fun of Eastern European workout methods.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad