GDT: [#34] Calgary Flames @ Dallas Stars, 7:30pm CT [FS-SW]

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I wonder why Seans Bingo cards don't include Razor making excuses, or Josh saying the wrong Name...

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I wonder why Seans Bingo cards don't include Razor making excuses, or Josh saying the wrong Name...

Mostly because every teams announcing team does this. They're employed by the Stars of course they're not shitting on the team.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Really excited to see what Guri can do on the top line. Hoping he gets some quality powerplay time too. Good luck tonight guys!

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017

Stars on the back to back?

Razor in the first 10 minutes makes an excuse about how their "head and legs are feeling it from the other night"

Opponent on the back to back?

Not a peep all f***ing game.

Razor is a joke. Every year he gets worse and worse.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Mostly because every teams announcing team does this. They're employed by the Stars of course they're not ****ting on the team.

Creating fake excuses isn't about not shitting on the team. Just be more objective in your commentary.

Calling out the wrong names is just sloppy craftsmanship. If you can't tell the difference in body style/stature/skating style between #13 and #12.. maybe don't be a play by play guy.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Ugh sucks Spezza is sick but I'm glad Val is in. Dickinson should be in Shore's spot though...I like Shore more as a winger on our 3rd line. 3 players that like to pass on one line. Maybe Val will get his first goal

I'm kinda surprised by Honka being scratched. Honestly thought he was better last game than against San Jose

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Ugh sucks Spezza is sick but I'm glad Val is in. Dickinson should be in Shore's spot though...I like Shore more as a winger on our 3rd line. 3 players that like to pass on one line. Maybe Val will get his first goal

I'm kinda surprised by Honka being scratched. Honestly thought he was better last game than against San Jose
Yeah he actually looked good against SJ instead of the garbage he was against Colorado. I don't understand monty. Plays like crap gets 2nd game, plays good, gets scratched.

Reactions: Kcb12345

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Creating fake excuses isn't about not ****ting on the team. Just be more objective in your commentary.

Calling out the wrong names is just sloppy craftsmanship. If you can't tell the difference in body style/stature/skating style between #13 and #12.. maybe don't be a play by play guy.

The broadcasting isn't as good as it was previously but its still better than most of others around the league. The local broadcasting crews are not paid to be objective. Listen to the Chicago or LA guys these days where the team is clearly complete shit. Doesn't matter they still praise the team a ton. Then there's broadcasting crews where you think a puppy dies or you barely notice it happened when the opposing team scores . Local broadcasts for the most part are cheerleaders for the team that employs them even if the team is clearly shit.

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm gonna guess it'll take about half a period for Radulov to be back with Benn and Seguin, no matter how good Gurianov is with them.

Spezza not playing may change that but idkkk

Reactions: Dynamite Time

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
u boys like my fire hazard

sfLTv58.jpg

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
The Stars better come out ready to play, because the Flames are usually a team that starts quick.

And as good as their 1st period is, their 3rd period and comebacks have been almost more impressive.

Not a great feeling about this one, but Go Stars!

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
The Stars better come out ready to play, because the Flames are usually a team that starts quick.

And as good as their 1st period is, their 3rd period and comebacks have been almost more impressive.

Not a great feeling about this one, but Go Stars!

At this point I'm just watching for Gurianov and Heiskanen and hoping for the best for the team but fully expecting the worst. Also patiently waiting to see if and how Nichushkin gets his first goal.

Reactions: Kalamazoo Wings

serp

Jan 17, 2016
At this point I'm just watching for Gurianov and Heiskanen and hoping for the best for the team but fully expecting the worst. Also patiently waiting to see if and how Nichushkin gets his first goal.

At point it would have to come off an open net , a massive goalie blunder or an ENG . His shots don't look dangerous at all but they are usually on target.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Well this didn't take long

Benn-Seguin-Radulov reunited already lmao

Edit: Mark may be wrong actually. Stars twitter just said Benn-Seguin-Gurianov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->