GDT: #32 // Oilers @ Jets // Dec 13 @ 6 PM MST // TV: SN-W

Who should draw in on defense with Klefbom injured?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
GDT TUNES

The Theatrical Version ;):

-

Game #32
Oilers @ Jets
Dec 13 @ 6:00 PM MST
TV: SNET-W

Oilers Lines:

TBA

Jets Lines:

TBA

-

Please vote in the poll!

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I was tempted to make the poll about which version of Guile's theme music was the best... ;)

Since he's injured, Klefbom should go home and be a family man anyways.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
Guessing Talbot's in net. No Klefbom is scary, I hope Darnell can step it up like he did last season, they'll need him to be the quarterback 'till Klef returns.
Jets will probably bring their A-game after what happened last game vs Edmonton.

Crucial game day for the wild card spot, looking at the match-ups and historic trends, Minnesota hasn't lost to Florida at home since 2012, Dallas is 3-0 vs San Jose in the last 3, and even Vancouver is creeping up with 3 straight, that won their last game vs Nashville. This looks to be a must win to retain the playoff position

I voted Wideman, Jones probably needs more practices to get up to tempo

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
I think it’s a toss up between Wideman and Jones. Garrison can stay in the pb until his contract runs up.

Whomever slots in has their work cut out for them. The Jets can score, a lot.

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
I would give Jones the first night off against that relentless Jets offense. Tomorrow against Philly is when i'd start him

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Flying to the Peg on business this morning, seeing the game this evening. Don’t see good things if we get into another shoot out. Hopefully a good shut down game vs the Jets and Talbot closes the door. Stay out of the box boys. Your going up against the top PP in the league. Nurse Russel and Larsson probably all near 30 mins in this one.

Did I ever mention I hate the Flames?

oljimmy

May 9, 2013
Nurse can fill in on the PP. Klef really only does three things: cycles the puck to whichever wall is most available, stays on the side that the puck is most likely to be cleared when it's down low, and rockets those behind-the-back passes from nuge. Nurse can easily do all of that.

5-on-5 tho...

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
Nurse can fill in on the PP. Klef really only does three things: cycles the puck to whichever wall is most available, stays on the side that the puck is most likely to be cleared when it's down low, and rockets those behind-the-back passes from nuge. Nurse can easily do all of that.

5-on-5 tho...
Nurse seems like he can be hot and cold honesty any of the defensemen can do what OK does on the PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad