GDT: #32| New York Islanders @ San Jose Sharks| December 10th | 10:30pm | F/SOW 3-2

Not4u

Dec 2, 2013
Manhattan
It's great to get any win at this point...but every problem we have was exposed in this game....D was terrible...48 shots against... Poulin had have the game of his life....first line did all the scoring....I mean Frans even looked awful in the shootout...we have no secondary scoring....none!!!!

Quicklime

Sep 25, 2006
Denver, CO
Thanks buddy. Not thrilled about it, moved up a decade. Foot in the grave now.

Still, I'll take the W.

Regardless, happy b-day. :cheers:

As for the first line doing all the work, hopefully Nelson and Strome can help see to that.

Let's just hope Poulin is just "tweaked."

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
It's great to get any win at this point...but every problem we have was exposed in this game....D was terrible...48 shots against... Poulin had have the game of his life....first line did all the scoring....I mean Frans even looked awful in the shootout...we have no secondary scoring....none!!!!

See below.

It's a Festivus miracle!!!!

Yes.

hockeygoon15

Nov 30, 2006
Thanks buddy. Not thrilled about it, moved up a decade. Foot in the grave now.

Still, I'll take the W.

I feel your pain. I have another week left of my 20's. There's a lot of stupid **** I need to do before I officially become an adult... does 30 constitute an adult? Or is it just like being 20 except with more money? :help:

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
if JT continues his amazing face-off play as of late, do you consider using him on the PK in the FOGO role (lacrosse terminology meaning face off get off)?

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
night guys...it's 6:30 am here i skipped all the games because of the stupid hours, but i woke up in the middle of the night to catch the last half of the game...i think i need to do more of that haha

the whole team played well..good night folks

isleskovalchuk

May 20, 2007
wow a win...

Poulin welcome to the big time, first time he stole a win for us.

Vanek-JT-Okposo are playing great. Once the puck is in the O-zone they are creating chances.

Where is the secondary scoring?!! Hopefully Strome adds a different dynamic.

I think Grabner has been great the past two games, hell break the snide soon. Bailey on the otherhand was invisible again.

I am shocked, and so happy to see De haan looking like our most comfortable defensemen the past two games. Way to go kid

It's sad we are only 4 games, and 8 points out of a playoff spot now. No way we deserve to be anywhere clsoe, but just goes to show how bad the metro has been.

Quicklime

Sep 25, 2006
Denver, CO
And played them well... I'm happy for the kid, far too many people wrote him off and forgot just how good he really is.

His skating always impressed me, I'll say - seeing him stand up & hit against Joe Thornton and not get his shoulders destroyed reaffirms a little faith in his durability. I just feared how well those shoulders could take the NHL. Six games in and he's holding up nicely. I hope it continues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad