GDT: #32| New York Islanders @ San Jose Sharks| December 10th | 10:30pm | F/SOW 3-2

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
New York Isles @ San Jose Sharks

New York Islanders

Forwards
26 Thomas Vanek – 91 John Tavares – 21 Kyle Okposo
29 Brock Nelson – 51 Frans Nielsen – 12 Josh Bailey
40 Michael Grabner – 29 Brock Nelson – 15 Cal Clutterbuck
17 Matt Martin – 53 Casey Cizikas – 13 Colin McDonald

Defensemen

47 Andrew MacDonald – 14 Thomas Hickey
3 Travis Hamonic – 44 Calvin de Haan
55 Aaron Ness – 7 Matt Carkner

Goaltenders
45 Anders Nilsson
60 Kevin Poulin

San Jose Sharks

Forwards
48 Tomas Hertl – 19 Joe Thorton – 88 Brent Burns
12 Patrick Marleau – 39 Logan Couture – 8 Joe Pavelski
83 Matthew Nieto – 10 Andrew Desjardins – 57 Tommy Wingels
15 James Sheppard – 75 Freddie Hamilton – 81 Tyler Kennedy

Defensemen
44 Marc-Edouard Vlasic – 61 Justin Braun
52 Matt Irwin – 22 Dan Boyle
7 Brad Stuart – 5 Jason Demers

Goaltenders
31 Antti Niemi
32 Alex Stalock

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
SJ is going to kill us...Take a close look at Braun and Demers....Wouldloveto get on of them on the Isles...

TheWhiteWhale30

Dec 3, 2007
5-4 Islanders. Just seeing myself type makes me think I'm insane, maybe I am. Just have a feeling tonight is the night.

Either that or we get destroyed tonight, then the anger finally sets in and we do to Phoenix what we did to Pittsburgh in that 8-2? Win/slugfest

Last edited:

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
I think Regin should sit, play Boulton, get some fire going on this roster. Is Konopka available?

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Once we lose this game, we will have as many losses in a row as the Sharks have losses on the season.

Adding in yesterday's game, the Islanders are 0-16-3 when scoring less than 3 goals.

Go team go!

Uncle Lou

Jun 20, 2010
New York
Isles need to simplify there game, stop making the extra pass, shoot the puck and crash the net. Defense has to make smarter plays up ice and make sure they get it out of the zone. Really like CDH and I think he is playing with snarl, throwing the body not afraid to get into dirty areas. I just wish we had some size on the back end, we are too small. When strome gets here tomorrow I wanna see

Vanek-JT-strome
Bailey-Neilsen-okposo
Grabner-Nelson-Clutterbuck
Martin-Cizikas-Boulton ;)

Hammer-CDH
AMAC-hickey
Ness-Carkner

Poulin
Nilsson

Let strome get his legs under him playing with Johnny and I also would like to see if that second line can spark back up and be good like the second half of last year...and also FIRE FRED FLINSTONE, rant over

As for tonight....4-1 sharks

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Isles need to simplify there game, stop making the extra pass, shoot the puck and crash the net. Defense has to make smarter plays up ice and make sure they get it out of the zone. Really like CDH and I think he is playing with snarl, throwing the body not afraid to get into dirty areas. I just wish we had some size on the back end, we are too small. When strome gets here tomorrow I wanna see

Vanek-JT-strome
Bailey-Neilsen-okposo
Grabner-Nelson-Clutterbuck
Martin-Cizikas-Boulton ;)

Hammer-CDH
AMAC-hickey
Ness-Carkner

Poulin
Nilsson

Let strome get his legs under him playing with Johnny and I also would like to see if that second line can spark back up and be good like the second half of last year...and also FIRE FRED FLINSTONE, rant over

As for tonight....4-1 sharks

I seriously think this is the most baffling thing to me. I am absolutely stupefied that our 2nd line from last year has yet to take ONE SHIFT together this entire season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad