GDT: [#32] Dallas Stars @ San Jose Sharks, 9:30pm CT [FS-SW]

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Man, they looked so solid in that second period. I can't believe they blew up in the third. I kind of feel like we're the Moneyball team while still somehow spending to the cap instead of being cheap.

Well, Bayreuther was Not Very Good yesterday apparently, which is how Fedun ended up on the PP unit. Hanzal sitting is not the end of the world, step back from that ledge my friends.

I'm sure you'll understand.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Gonna be missing this one as well. Probably a good thing I missed yesterday’s game though from the sounds of twitter/gdt.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Just finished watching the embarrassment from last night. Glad I didn't stay up till 2 am watching that.

Don't make me regret staying up tonight, please.

StarsWizard

Apr 30, 2016
With the way other results are going this feels a bit must win, to keep pace and rebuild some momentum.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Have a bad feeling that we are gonna get crushed tonight

7-1

Janmark with the only goal for the Stars

Erik Karlsson with a 4 point night

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
You are sooooooo picky, asking for shots! Next thing you'll be expecting some of those to go in the net! And where will that lead?? Winning games?? Playoffs?? Temper your outrageous expectations! :D

I'm already typing up an apology letter as we speak

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Woah that was actually a really good (by Nichushkin standards) hard and lifted shot by Val

Last edited:

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
That turnover by Honka is why he should never play.

Like.. all the time in the world. ALL DAY. Pass the puck to Lindell.. but no

This idiot needs to thread a puck down the middle of the ice and puts it right on the Sharks players tape.

Christ.

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
So to be generous, I think we have been doing the right thing. After last night's dumpster fire, we've clearly set out to keep it tight and it has worked. Hopefully we can be a bit more adventurous in the second. But with some players clearly waaaay off the boil (looking at you Jamie, amongst others) it might take some of that individual magic rather than dominating team play.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
That turnover by Honka is why he should never play.

Like.. all the time in the world. ALL DAY. Pass the puck to Lindell.. but no

This idiot needs to thread a puck down the middle of the ice and puts it right on the Sharks players tape.

Christ.

No clue what he was thinking there lmao. Kane was literally standing still right in front of him. He has shown more effort defensively tonight, but god his decisions with the puck always end up as a turnover

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
I dunno, I thought Honka was fine. Just another uninspired period of Stars hockey. Just zero creativity or instinctual play that Monty is promoting. It's boring to watch them just treading water trying to get the puck out shift after shift. Ugly breakouts for the most part and a scramble pretty much everywhere else on the ice.

I've only seen maybe 7 or 8 games this year and they've all been pretty bad except for that win against the Peg.

Reactions: Blindsummit

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Tyler Seguin and Miro are totally dragging my fantasy team tonight, both with a big row of zeros on ALL stats. not even a bloody SOG or hit between them!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad