GDT: #31| New York Islanders @ Anaheim Ducks | December 9th | 10:00pm | F/L 5-2

imetbossy

Mar 13, 2012
To whomever is doing tomorrow's GDT: If you have not already made it or come up with a clever idea, could you create something involving Pepé Le Pew?

This is the best I can do ...

Attachments

• jack.JPG
    jack.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 12

bishop12

Ovyously
Dec 1, 2006
You gotta be fist ****ing me with that game. Things were looking up, then a total brain fart last minute. Oh man...

TheWhiteWhale30

Dec 3, 2007
yup, you're the only one pissed off....sleep it off dude

You wouldn't talk to me in any condescending way in person..that I can promise you. Do me a favor and don't respond or quote any of my future posts, unless you have something intelligent to discuss... You talk of age, maybe you need to grow up. I'm discussing the game with others and you go out of your way to quote me to make a dumb observation about me and make an ass of yourself. Like I said before have a nice night. Now you can be a child and continue or drop it.

stranger34

Mar 6, 2007
Nassau County
This team was created by Snow
And the The roster really did blow
The head coach was Cappy
Who did his job crappy
So the results were a sad sight to show

stranger34

Mar 6, 2007
Nassau County
they had a fearless leader by the name of captain jack
all he did was preach, attack, attack, attack
he couldn't implement an appropriate system,
the other team got all the bounces, he will list em
tomorrow he better be fired
im goin to sleep, its late and I'm getting tired

I'll drink 40 ounces
And toilet paper some houses
If Lavy ever gets hired

Dutch Frost

Battle Level
Mar 12, 2010
Queens, NY
I just got to work and saw the score and highlights on the web. I shut it off after the terrible defense flop when they made it 2-2. Puck passes 3 Isles and they tied it. I said right there it was over and went to bed.

God Bless any of you who stayed awake to watch this dreck. I wont even bother with tnites 10:30pm start time. This team does not deserve my time any more. I am done with this team and look forward to KO and Bailey semi producing in the late winter knowing that next year and the real year!!

Start the 2014 draft thread NOW!!!

IHateSidney

Oct 30, 2011
NY
Holy Jesus Christ...thats it..I've had enough....****ing 10 in a row...come on Wang! Pull your head out of your butt and fire Snow and Cappy NOW!!

Islesfans1978*

This is unacceptable, unbelievable and utterly embarrassing, there is no way this team is this bad.

xIsle

Oct 24, 2006
Montreal
We need another high end offensive catalyst on this team, we are a complete 1 line team. Strome can't get here fast enough.
We're not a one line team. It's Capuano who made this to be a one-line team. I never saw a coach as incapable as he to balance his lines.
Why not split up Vanek and Tavares? There's not much chemistry between the two anyway.

Is that a one line team? :

J. Bailey - J. Tavares - C. Clutterbuck (I want Bailey to get going and ready to help him - This is what a good coach should do)
T. Vanek - F. Nielsen - M. Grabner (Put the two Austrians together and see what happens. My hope is to see Grabner get going)
B. Nelson - R. Strome - K. Okposo
M. Martin - C. Cizikas - C. McDonald / E. Boulton / P. Regin (You alternate the last three)

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
When the hell are Nabby and Strait going to get back in the lineup? This goaltending and D are pathetic.

stranger34

Mar 6, 2007
Nassau County
Nabby wasnt doing much better.

Not this year no, but I also don't think there's anything in his W-L record as an Islander or in his career that suggests we would have gone on a 10 game losing streak with him in net. It may not always be pretty but he has a knack for winning regular season games. I also think he helps keep the Young D loose and confident

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
We're not a one line team. It's Capuano who made this to be a one-line team. I never saw a coach as incapable as he to balance his lines.
Why not split up Vanek and Tavares? There's not much chemistry between the two anyway.

J. Bailey - J. Tavares - C. Clutterbuck (I want Bailey to get going and ready to help him - This is what a good coach should do)
T. Vanek - F. Nielsen - M. Grabner (Put the two Austrians together and see what happens. My hope is to see Grabner get going)
M. Martin - C. Cizikas - C. McDonald / E. Boulton / P. Regin (You alternate the last three)

Good post and great lines

Dutch Frost

Battle Level
Mar 12, 2010
Queens, NY

Can we please come to the realization that Josh Bailey is a bust!!!

Only help he deserves is to be traded to another team where maybe he can do something but probably not.

Blake Comeau > Josh Bailey

xIsle

Oct 24, 2006
Montreal
Can we please come to the realization that Josh Bailey is a bust!!!

Only help he deserves is to be traded to another team where maybe he can do something but probably not.

Blake Comeau > Josh Bailey
I'm not ready to give up!
I would like to see Bailey in PP1 and play with Tavares before I give up.
And Bailey is more talented than Comeau.

stranger34

Mar 6, 2007
Nassau County
How quickly ye forget how good Bailey was with FN and KO last year. There was no reason to break up that line except Garth Blow brought in PMB to play 1st line wing which was DOA and it forced the break up of that line

BillD

Feb 12, 2004
NHLNet has Bettman estimating the cap floor will rise to $52MM and ceiling to $71MM next season as a result of the Rogers TV contract.
Wang will be devastated that he has to spend more, and what makes it worse is that the top teams will have more to tie up the better talent while NYI will have a tought time even getting players to listen to us after this crap season. We can not win at anything.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Well. Only one conclusion can be clearly drawn from this game.

The loss of this game lies squarely on the shoulders of PMB. Not a coincidence that we lose this game the day we waived him.

This post would be hilarious if it wasn't the kind of logic that some posters on this board actually use.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad