GDT: #31| New York Islanders @ Anaheim Ducks | December 9th | 10:00pm | F/L 5-2

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
Here is the plan for tomorrow. I am going to get completely **** faced on Crown n Coke before tomorrows game. Im talking, rolling in my own piss, blitzed! I am going to see if I can make this team entertaining via booze.

Now this poster has a game plan! I might have to do the same (being totally serious btw).

imetbossy

Mar 13, 2012
MAKE LIKE NILSSON AND BLOCK ALL OF YOU !! ... but then give up a bad rebound and watch you score ...

TheWhiteWhale30

Dec 3, 2007
chill down buddy, i was just trying to prove a point.....the reason we never catch a bounce like that, is because we are not often in the right spots....whether it be coaching, effort or something else...

and relax on the "school me in every facet of the game".....what are you 4 years old?

I'm pissed off and I don't need some dumb fly by observation from a judgmental person such as yourself especially when you know nothing about me. The fact that you bring up age as if it has any influence on knowing the game of hockey or this team is so simple minded that you've already proven my point on general intelligence, let alone hockey. Have a nice night.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
You and me both. I have half a growler of mighty fine beer (roommate works at a brewery.)

Now this poster has a game plan! I might have to do the same (being totally serious btw).

You two ****ers better not let me down. I am going to be a couple deep by pre-game. Its gunna be glorious!

Two misconducts after the game was decided. There are pretty much irrelevant

Riiiiiight. Well at least he shows passion.

Poulin 0n My St1ck

Oct 18, 2010
Two misconducts after the game was decided. They are pretty much irrelevant just like this organization

I don't blame him. I'd wanna shower up and get going so I could launch hot OC babes instead of go through the motions on the ice. Better to go through some motions back in the hotel room.

imetbossy

Mar 13, 2012
Like I said ..Dehaan will be a stud !! .. Call me crazy ..I see Kenny Johnsson here ... Sure he's taking his lumps now , but he will adjust w maturity ... We should just tank in style, and hope for Reinhart v.2. or Ekblad ( Stud D ) ... Del Calle good too ...

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
I'm pissed off and I don't need some dumb fly by observation from a judgmental person such as yourself especially when you know nothing about me. The fact that you bring up age as if it has any influence on knowing the game of hockey or this team is so simple minded that you've already proven my point on general intelligence, let alone hockey. Have a nice night.

Bring a bottle of coke tomorrow, Mary.

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc

yup, you're the only one pissed off....sleep it off dude

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
Instead of taking out of frustration over the team on each other-and take it out at the next game with chants. If you bother to show up (hopefully free tickets from stubhub) remember to chant-it's a long shot and will take a LONG time, but it might work. Remember Wang telling fans that "Mike must stay"? It wasn't long after that that he was fired.

Hip Of Rick*

Snow Must Go!
Mar 17, 2007
Philadelphia
Instead of taking out of frustration over the team on each other-and take it out at the next game with chants. If you bother to show up (hopefully free tickets from stubhub) remember to chant-it's a long shot and will take a LONG time, but it might work. Remember Wang telling fans that "Mike must stay"? It wasn't long after that that he was fired.

Problem is with Wangs brilliant marketing, half of the 7k in attendance are under 15 years old. We can have sponge bob lead the chant

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
Well. Only one conclusion can be clearly drawn from this game.

The loss of this game lies squarely on the shoulders of PMB. Not a coincidence that we lose this game the day we waived him.

Hip Of Rick*

Snow Must Go!
Mar 17, 2007
Philadelphia

The loss of this game lies squarely on the shoulders of PMB. Not a coincidence that we lose this game the day we waived him.

Good point. PMB is a true heart and soul player that will be dearly missed. Its difficult for a team to lose a guy with PMBs physical play, drive, and determination

Quicklime

Sep 25, 2006
Denver, CO

Considering how some logic works some places, you can always make a torch if you can clutch enough straw.

stranger34

Mar 6, 2007
Nassau County
There once was a team so outclassed
They stalled like a car without gas
They couldn't win games
No matter the names
For the die was already cast

Poulin 0n My St1ck

Oct 18, 2010
To whomever is doing tomorrow's GDT: If you have not already made it or come up with a clever idea, could you create something involving Pepé Le Pew?

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
There once was a team so outclassed
They stalled like a car without gas
They couldn't win games
No matter the names
For the die was already cast

they had a fearless leader by the name of captain jack
all he did was preach, attack, attack, attack
he couldn't implement an appropriate system,